Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Trying hard to swallow the laughter as he imagined the epic battle of the midget and the toad Sherogeth glanced away for a second at the girl that had just come in. A faint frown briefly appeared on the tawny face as he had a feeling he recognised her. Still watching the other neko he replied to Veg, 'alright, stay away from the mouth and the frog spit, got it. Hold on a sec, hey love! Yes you with the cat ears, are you alright over there?' he yelled hoping she would turn around and give him a good view of her face.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

'You with the cat ears'... All right, she'll take that one. Grinning brightly and said ears flicking erratically, she spun her stool so she squarely faced the one who called her out. The tawny face of the elder Neko struck a chord in her brain, and she hesitated before replying to his question. "Hey you with the cat face! Physically, I'm doin' good! Mentally... eh, let's not get into that!" She laughed and looked between the two males, both seeming familiar to her. But the memory just wouldn't stick to the forefront! "Are ya two all right? What's this 'bout a toad?"

Last edited by InsanityGeneInc. on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Veg nodded before looking over at the girl and smiled slightly "well if you really want to know you could join us young miss" he laughing slightly about the 'cat face' comback that she made at Shero

(blah short post i know >_< mental block ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 pm

An eyebrow raised in surprise at her amusing answer, though he was curious how he had trouble remembering another vaguely insane neko. 'Ay think we're going toady hunting tonight, sounds like you're allowed along.' he slurred slightly in his laid back tone. 'It might be useful to know your name though lass.' he casually hinted hoping it was one he'd remember.

(( Short posts dont matter here too much since this is the casual rp area, mine might be short now unless I have something to type about since Saji has arrived to steal my attention again.... ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

The girl's ears perked at the other male's offer to join them and her black feline tail swayed hyperly behind her. "I'm game as long as I get to blow somethin' up!" Her small size was deceptive on her skill and strength; nobody would think she could wield a scythe that's usually twice her size (its size varies on how she wants it) and capable of fighting the big beasties. She looked between the older Neko and the toad questing guy curiously, knowing she's seen them before and their names just at the tip of her tongue. At the question of her name, she grinned and hopped off her stool. She stood a little less than five feet, giving her a fun-sized stature. "Yunique's the name, Insanity is the game. What're ya guys' names? Ya two are so familiar, I know it!"

(( Lol. It's okay Una. <^__^> ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Veg smirked slightly where have i heard that name before? he thought to himself but he ignored it for the time being "Name is Vegmian....you can call me Veg" he said casualy
"And i would say your name is familiar but i dont quite reconize you" he said curously as he examained Yumi (too lazy to spell out the whole name haha ) though she looked familiar as well he desided that now was not the time to recover lost memorys "in any case you should know what we are fighting before going insane on us now.....you might live longer" he said with a smirk
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

((hey guys i have to get going soon..its getting late sorry ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Sherogeths eyes narrowed as he heard the name, he was sure he had heard it somewhere before. Then as it exploded in his mind, a similar event happened outside. 'Damn its you!!' he howled shooting half a step back to dramatically point at her, then as his whipping tail caught a bottle and sent it flying onto the floor he jumped back towards the counter in surprise. Glancing up a little embarrassed by his sudden explosion he coughed awkwardly and carried on talking, though a little more excitedly. 'Ay havent seen you in bloody ages! How've you been Yuni?'

(( Its fine, Saji is trying really hard to get me to herself now... we can always pause it and carry on later...))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm

((yeah this is my last post so anyway i am sorry about this ))

Veg jumped at Shero's sudden excitment realizing that Shero seemed to know her he just smirked as he backed away form the two to let em talk out whatever they needed to "well while you two catch up i will go off and scout for toady......Shero can fill ya in about this little mess of mines while i am gone ...latters" he said right as he sinked down into his own shadow disapearing into the floor , his shadow then glided along the floor quickly finding its way out the door of the bar

(there we go i'll leave it at that untill ...well when i can get to it haha sorry anyway latters ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm

(( all right. My comp's being a butt-head right now. I had a good reply and it cussed me out! Unhappy Tell mommy I say HI! ))

Yuni jumped a bit at the other Neko's reaction, thinking for a second it was someone in her past that she wasn't on good terms with. As a sarcastic and immediate reaction, she pointed to herself while taking a step back from the shattered bottle. "HOLY MARSHMELLOWS! IT'S ME!" The name and the face clicked in her mind afterwards and she physically smacked herself for not recognizing her own adoptive father. "Shero-Oto! Damn, ya right! I've jus' been so busy ya know? Currently, I'm pretty good. How 'bout yaself?" The girl poofed with her ninja talent and could next be seen with her arms around Shero in a constrictive hug. She hardly noticed Veg leaving for scouting for his toad.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Apart from watching Veg's unusual exit Sherogeth was focused on Yuni his wifes adopted daughter. Though his face was covered in taken back confusion by her first reaction he smiled as her memory seemed to kick in. He began to reply to her cheery question when she startled him by suddenly appearing around his waist. He automatically jerked away from her though without breaking her hold and gasped some half of a unknown word. Recovering from his shock he spoke a little breathlessly at first from the restricting hug, 'nice to see you remember me, eventually. Ay'm fine, just a few new scars since last time, and theres also a cat girl tied around me constricting my breathing. Any chance ah can have my personal space back?' he asked playfully sarcastic and slightly grinning down at the nekos face.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Yuni giggled, not realizing at first how tight she was hugging Shero. She was just so happy to see him well and alive despite the new scars he claimed to have now."Sorry it took me a bit. A lots happened since I last saw ya and Okaa! How is she, by the way?" Her icy blues blinked at the last question and she seemed to give a thoughtful expression before letting her father go, grinning with a hint of the same sarcasm he used. "Naw, ya can't. But I'll let ya have a breather for now." Ears flicking erratically, she looked around to finally find that Veg was no longer in the building. "Oi, where'd he go?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Dimming to a smile as he was released Sherogeth took a step back from the happy neko and flippantly replied. 'Thanks for letting me go, and Saji? She's fine for now as well, though ay probably should see how she is before ah go toad hunting.' Then as she looked around wondering where Veg went he glanced towards the front door. 'Ay believe he went to find this toad thats about to have a lot of trouble on its webbed hands. Apparently going near the mouth is a bad idea, thats basically what ah was told.' he said musingly thinking back over what Veg had said.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

"Anytime." Yuni listened while rocking back and forth on her heels, ears upright to catch everything. "Ah, I wanna see her too! I miss her!" She couldn't keep still, antsy to see the rest of her family and kick some warty butt. Her tail swayed hyperly from side to side behind her and she was careful that it didn't knock anything over like Shero's did. "Stay 'way from the mouth! Got it! Dun wanna get eaten. I hear that's unpleasant." She giggled and tapped her own forehead three times out of habit. "Will Mr. Veg by otay all by himself, Oto-san?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:47 pm

'Well last ay saw she was asleep upstairs, though ah cant seem to pick up her mental waves anymore so ay'm guessing she slipped out.' he said thoughtfully with a quiet sigh at the end. He leaned against the booze walls bottom shelf as he took in Yuni's hyper stance, which seemed to cheer him up as he smiled. 'The things spit also apparently shrinks you, we dont want you any smaller now. And if you're concerned we could go and have a look for him if you want.' Sherogeth suggested calmly.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm

"Awww... I guess that's Okaa for ya, eh?" Yuni's ears drooped a bit at hearing that Saji may have left, but held back the comment that everyone she knew apprently had an antenna attached to pick up 'mental waves'. Her slight weight shifted between her feet constantly and she giggled at the facts that she could shrink even small with the toad spit. "Haaai haaai. Though that does sound fun! I'd be about the size of a doll! Now that's fun-sized!" She jumped up a bit onto the balls of her feet, smiling with an idea. "Could we? I wanna bring a foot or somethin' of the toad back for Okaa! Do ya think she'll like that?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 pm

A wicked smile flashed at the thought of Saji's reaction to a doll sized daughter handing her giant toad's foot. 'How about we go and fetch back its legs, once we fry them up ay'm sure she'd love them. Shall we go then?' he queried as he walked out from behind the bar counter and swiftly moved towards the door to the bar. Opening the thick wooden door he took a breath of the dark forest night air, 'ah humid and dark, perfect weather for toads. Are we waiting for anything?' he called casually back to the bar.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm

That was a funny image... Teehee! Yuni giggled and stuck her tongue out, shoving her hands into her pockets. "Fried Frog's Legs? Ick. But it'll sure be fun gettin' 'em and fryin' 'em! Yes yes, we shall Oto!" Because of her shorter legs, Yuni had to step up her pace to keep up with the older Neko. Tail swaying, she skirted a little past Shero and wiggled her nose to sample the evening/night air. "I dunno. Did we leave our minds and sanities back inside?" She hummed and looked at Shero curiously, laughing lightly. "What do giant spit-shrinking toads smell like, Oto? Never met before."
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Moving forwards to close the door behind them Sherogeth looked back at her as he gave a half grin, 'did we ever have sanity in the first place?' He looked out into the darkened wood only lit by the light from the roughly half moon above. 'They smell like giant toads of course, if its the only smell you dont know around here then its probably that.' he stated in a fast factual way. He walked towards the silent expanse of deciduous forest curious to see if she could pick the scent of the toad, though his black tipped cats ears were subtly turning in case there was the sound of it slipping through the undergrowth. He really didnt want to be sneaked upon by a giant toad.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Vegma smirked as he watched up from the trees ,looking onward to the nearby lake to see his target taking a dip in the water sinking down to the bottom to take a nap from its long travel "well well i found you heh heh" he sliped into the shadow of the trees and dissapeared

he reappeared comming out from Shero's shadow with a smirk on his face, he figured he would play a trick on them both "Ribbit ribbit" he said trying to sound like a toad
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Yuni blinked and thought about Shero's reply, shaking her head as the answer was obvious. "Nope! Damned if we did too." She hummed again and wiggled her nose while half-skipping beside him, her own orange set of ears swiveling to catch anything that might hint of the amphibian nearby. She pouted a bit at his response, but shrugged and took scent samples off of trees, bushes, rocks.... whatever her nose led her to. Tracking was a knack she had since childhood. "That's... helpful... But then I wouldn't know if I'm smellin' a harpy or a leviathan or this toad if I dun have a clue to the smell...... Ribbit ribbit..." Hearing a reply to her little mocking call, Yuni perked up and looked around. "Oooo! What was that?!"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Sherogeth had started to reply to Yuni as Veg appeared. 'Well luckily ay dont think we have many leviathans or harpies about, so... what?' he exclaimed the last bit in the middle of a startled twirl as he heard the noise directly behind him. The air shimmered around him in a half hearted attempt at a shield, though he didnt let it materialize as with a withering look in the eerily half lit cats vision he recognised the shadow stalker. 'Ay dont know, it sounded like the toad, maybe we should attack it just in case.' he dramatically stated with dripping sarcasm as he crossed his arms, subtly withdrawing exposed claws while his heartbeat slowed back down.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Veg luaghed "hahaha no worries ....by the by you were right about the lake....it decided it would take a nice nap on the bottom of the waters" he said smiling "sooo everyone ready to capture this bloody thing?" he said corssing his arms
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Yuni laughed at the appearance of Veg and his little trick, half of her wanting to give him a high-five and the other half wanting to strangle him. Now she was really ansty, fidgeting with the slight spike in adrenaline. "Nice one, Mr. Veg! I should put a firecracker down ya pants now!" She instantly stilled at the mention of a lake, ears drooping sadly. "I can't swim..." She blinked with a little thought and she took out the scythe shaped barrette out of her hair. "But I can get it on land, if ya two drive it out...?"

(( Brb. Dinner. ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Sherogeth stood for a few minutes still looking slightly annoyed by the shadow user until he heard what Yuni said about water. At that a tawny ear flicked and the amber cats eyes widened slightly as some heavy mental swearing drifted through his mind. 'Er, I think you mean if Veg here drives it out. Ay can swim, ah just cant go in the water.' he said firmly not bothering to explain the odd statement. Fixing the oval eyes on the man he smirked slightly and spoke with playfully scything words, 'ay guess you'll have to go and scare it out like a good hunting dog, and dont worry about getting shrunk, it might make a nice change. You'll just have to be careful we dont mistake you for a real toad then.'
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next