Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  Sherogeth Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:26 pm

The fixated cats eyes unfocused in a slightly distrustful gaze as he spoke, 'alright, ay'll try my best, though since ah'm firing you off to a parallel dimension to make sure you dont come back you might fall a few miles wide of it, vertically or horizontally. Ay'm sure you'll be fine though.' He said with an oddly unconvincing smile. The he closed the amber eyes for what seemed like a few long minutes of hard concentration to connect his power with the void and her mind to triangulate the point in existence that she wanted to be dropped off at. Eventually a deep purple portal tore open beside the woman allowing her to pass out of the darkness while Sherogeth unfolded his legs as another dimensional rift appeared behind him. With a cheery tone he grinned lightly, 'well ay hope you have a nice life an dah never see you again. Farewell.' Then he swung around drifting through his portal with the momentum, then quickly had to get his bearings back as gravity kicked in. It was a little disorientating after floating for a while to suddenly be forced in one direction. Luckily his cats instinct seemed to kick in as he landed on all fours with a thud on the bar's floor. Standing up and straightening his coat he wasted no time in swiftly searching for his wife's mind. He was relieved for a moment to find it by the lake, though that moment of luxury passed as he found the mind oddly flustered. He quickly sent a mental message, my Saji, are you alright?? Do you still have all your limbs? Do you need me over there? was shot through her mind as he stood tensely for the moment ready to summon a portal in a heartbeat.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Saji caught wind of Sheggo's message. But her head hurt and sending back a reply would take more than she had. She sent a whirlwind of mixed emotions, throbbing confusion, a brief bolt of shock, and then a tidal wave of longing and yearning and powerful typhoon of relief oddly laced with passion. The wordless message would have killed a human, and Saji couldn't control the burst of feeling that had overwhelmed her.
Saji remained on the beach. Behind her the cocoon remained and she leaned against the behemoth mass of wood that was a sudden protrusion from the forest like a clawed gripping hand.
Leaning back and stretching her legs, one slightly bent and the other straight, she basked in whatever air passed her way. She lifted a weary hand to her face to block any and all light from her eyes.
Even though she was catching her breath, the way she was laid out was like the pose of some lovely bare deity in a masterpiece. But inside, she knew that the panicked calling had taken a great part of her energies to cure whatever dilemma had plagued her.

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Caught off guard by the sudden blast of emotion that was sent his way Sherogeth quickly caught the back of a nearby chair to stop himself stumbling back. When he leaned on the sturdy wooden furniture the other hand automatically raised to his forehead as his face creased in pain, though thankfully the blinding sensation didnt last long leaving him feeling a little dazed. 'Thats definitely Saji.' He growled to himself shaking his head and immediately regretting it as the room seemed to swirl. Again a crackling violet portal ripped open beside him, though he didnt move for a couple of minutes as he waited for his head to straighten itself out. When he could stand without feeling like he was going to fall he swiftly walked through the portal and out onto the lake shore. He soon spotted the naked beauty lying like royalty near some unnatural looking plant life. Pushing aside the thoughts related to her unclothed state he rushed towards her looking for any sign of new wounds or bruises. 'Saji! Are you alright?? What the hellhocks happened??' he quickly rattled off as he came up to her side. He managed to just get there and kneel down before his mind started to spin again. Ignoring the unsteadiness he squirmed to sit down properly on the shore waiting for an explanation.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Saji looked up and her tired expression lightened. When he settled down, she moved nearer to him on her knees, then with a slow but deliberate movement, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a slow but deeply heated kiss, her aura freely swathing around them in a hazy smoldering fire. After several moments of indulging herself in him, she sighed heavily. "I'm sorry. I took a swim and then something happened... looks like part of me was... shrinking and so I freaked out." Saji did something rather unusual, she pouted a bit. She scratched the back of her husband's neck. "I stupidly didn't think and summoned the damned forest... made a cocoon. Gratefully, I'm not deformed or tiny but I spent a good part of my waning power... I'm sorry for that blast of emotion, my Shero..."
Saji leaned in and pressed her form against her husband and then pushing back slowly to the ground, she shifted next to him to hold him, still scratching his neck and now just giving little kisses on his cheek. "How are you? How have you been? I've missed you."
Saji raised one leg and rested it over his torso, her smooth knee covered in a bit sand.

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Though he had been determined to be serious for a change in case anything had happened the serious and focused expression his face was soon lost as she began to scratch the back of his neck. Cursing his soft spots as he relaxed against the soft and skilful fingers he was relieved to hear she was alright, just a bit shaken up from the effect of the frogs body in the water. He distractedly shook his head, 'no, its fine, it got me, here.' He said with a brief pause before the last word to stop a purr that had been trying to escape from the back of his throat. However he was too far gone to resist her slowly pulling him down to the sandy shore. However he managed to slip an arm around her bare shoulders on the way letting her rest against him. The bright amber eyes closed as she continued to tease the tawny furred neck though he managed to reply, 'ay'm fine, just making and losing new friends, but ah didnt get a scratch on me this time. Ay missed you too my Saji.' He brushed a kiss against her cheek as they lay in her burning aura surrounded by the now peaceful serenity of nature.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Vegma somehow made his way upstairs to a bedroom where he could rest, after a quick nap he found himself back to nornal , looking around in the dim lit room he let out a yawn as i went back to laying down on the bed , taking this time to think about some things "who is that Saji woman and how does she know me?" he asked quietly to himself as he tired to remember but his memorys seemed to have denyed him of finding anything "curse my luck to have such faulty memory" he said to himself pulling the blankets and sheets over his head as he let himself to rest "well no use thinking about it now........i should go" he said to himself as he sank down into his shadow, the black spot of a shadow heading out the open window
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Yurei couldnt stand just sitting around with nothing to do. So now, seeing as nobody seemed to be around, he thought he'd let off a little built up energy from his system. He could do this while sitting completely still, but at least it gave him something to do. His muscles suddenly tensed, and then relaxed, as the glyphs carved into his body sprung to life. the ones on his left arm glowing gold, the one on his right glowing a deep purplish black, and from the rest of the glyphs, a rainbow of colors sprung forth, releasing extra energy his body had stored up in the glyphs, creating a miasma of colors in the process. Last but not least was a burst of his own aura, a calm light blue from being relaxed and lazy. it was an excess of energy, but he did so so that he could suppress his aura for longer. he gave a slight sigh as the colors faded away. "well, so much for finding something to do" and with that, he pushed the jaw shut on his mask, creating the solid imagery on the mask once again.
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am

Megami woke up in her old bed, in her old room. For the past few nights she had slept by the fire, but this time she found her old room, dust covered and musty - but it was still there. She had spent two hours making the room spotless and acceptable before she collapsed onto the bed.

The closent that was once filled wiu dresses and outfits fit for battle from her father was now almost completely empty. The bathroom was steamed up from a long awaited shower and bubble bath. Megami enjoyed her morning, dressing quickly and bathing slowly. She felt a year worth of memories flood into her with every step in the hall, every creak of he floor and every sip of vodka. Wince dry and dressed, Megami made her way downstairs, stopping off at the bar for a morning pick-me-up of a mug of coffee. She smiled joyfully at the main floors setup, she loved how nothing had changed. Except for maybe the amount of dirt, dust and damage. Meg scooted over to one of the comfy chairs, crossing her legs and sipping her coffee as she picked up her book from the other night. She hummed quietly to herself as she read, waiting for the day to begin.
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

((my goodness.....been gone just a weekend and everything went to pot :shock:
haha sorry that ive been gone though ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

(( Heh its fine, at least this Sanc is in one piece, unlike the original one... *Watches a breeze blow over its debris* By the way I sent you a pm... ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

((yeah i see it now....sorry i went off to eat for a bit....and i dont know how long i am gonna be around... got some stuff going about at the moment ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 pm

the black spot of a shadow made its way down the road to the lake, Vegma quickly popped out from the shadow and looked around for a moment "hmmm...everything seem too quiet..." he said to himself as he woundered down towards the lake , keeping his scenes up he felt two perences near the lake ,both of them he reconized, one was Shero who he met only a few hours ago and that Saji woman who seemed to know him but he has no memory of the matter at all....walking over casualy he spotted Shero's back , Waving as he walked over "Hello....did you see where that toa-....went?" i said slowing down to s stop when he realized that the Saji woman was in Shero's arms .,.....and in the her birthday suit , he turned around quickly turning slightly red "uh sorry about that!" he said staring off at a nearby tree

((let the akward and embarassing fun begian hahaha ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 pm

(( Hm, time to start squirming... ))
With absolutely no warning as his sense were entangled in his wife Sheggorath had the rare pleasure of jumping out of his skin for the second time because of Vegma. He automatically bolted into a sitting position, though he swiftly covered his shock by whipping his jacket off and throwing it over Saji's exposed flesh leaving him in his lightly embroidered yellow shirt. Glaring with only a little restrained at Vegmas back he muttered something under his breath wondering why he got rid of the toad lady before replying in a unimpressed tone. 'You mean the toad lady? She went home, which might be a good idea for you now if your job was only to catch her. She sends her best by the way.' A little sarcasm was accidentally laced over the last sentence while Sherogeth crossed his arms as his heart rate began to slow down.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm

((-giggles- noiice))
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:15 pm

((sorry about bolting yesterday......some things going about distracted me >_> ))

Vegma turned around and looked over at Shero "you mean she just went back home?......heh thats a bit unbelievable considering that her home was burned to the ground .....along with most of her kind..." he said crossing his arms , his scenes still at its peak he started to wounder "did she walk home?.....i dont even smell a trace of scent from her leaving this area....and i really doubt she flied ......so what excatly happened here?" he questioned looking at Shero for some good answer

Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 pm

(( 'S alright, I think I missed the fact you answered... ))

The gold filled eyes sharpened with annoyance as the friendly demonic hitman didnt seem to want to leave without a chat first. He took a subtle deep breath and launched into a lengthy nonchalant explanation. 'She got sucked into a logic defying tear in the dimensional fabric of reality due to an absorption and consequential attraction of currently unnamed molecules brought to existence by the excitement of supernatural materials which bind the planes of life and being together. Once there she had to release said molecules and in doing so the strong bond was broken allowing her to transit from the birthplace of everything to a realm in parallel suspension in the primordial darkness to this one. Is that a clear enough answer for you Veggy or do you need more detail?' He queried in lightly taunting tones accompanied with a vaguely smug smile as he stayed sitting on the rough ground with his arms crossed, though the black tail tip was twitching impatiently.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 pm

"not....in....the....slightest...." Vegma said annoyed about being called 'Veggy'
he sighed slightly "you know if you protected her in any way.....well its your head on the line....thats not a threat its a friendly warning......" he said as his shadow formed a chair from under him, he sat down on the chair ,never leaving eyes with Shero "so....what place did she tell you to take her" he asked casualy
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Sherogeth sighed as his head and gaze dropped for a second as the tawny tail gave an erratic twitch of annoyance. There seemed to be a stand off of annoyance going on, it seemed he was never going to get a moment alone with his wife. With a faint growl haunting his voice he spoke, 'it wouldnt be the first time my necks on the block because ay was looking out for someone else. And she said home, so ah sent her home, were you not listening?' His voice had taken on a forced patience, though the angry spark that appeared in the amber cats eyes as he fixed them back on the man was not restrained. He hoped Saji was comfortable behind him as Veg seemed to be getting comfortable himself.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Veg sighed for a moment then a laugh started to arise in his voice "heh ...heh....hahahaha ahhh lovely......well then i hope you enjoy your moments in life.......it seems she was found" he said looking off in the distance as a black bird flew over to his shoulder
after the bird squacked in Vegma's ear for a moment the bird fell to peices and disappeared in Vegma's shadow

he sighed slightly "hmmm so she went there....oh well...where is that taod corpes?" he asked looking around the lake area
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm

(( I want to know what a squack is. o.o Is it a squeak, a quack, a squawk, or something else... ))
An eyebrow raised and the annoyed tail lay still out of surprise and curiosity towards the odd reaction. Though before he could asked a question or give a statement a dark bird appeared out of nowhere and seemed to give Veg some information. This helped Sherogeths curiosity but not his fragile temper. He stiffly pointed to the tainted water. 'There, somewhere near the centre you probably cant miss it. I think it might have done something to the water though.' he warned against his will. As much as he wanted to see the annoyance shrunken again he was more curious to see what Veg would do.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Vegma smiled slightly "perfect then" he said as his shadow streached out and went into the lake, after a few moments two large shadow hands lifted up the corpes from the waters ,his hands then turned into a solid ball surounding the corpes to block out the sight and stench of the thing as the ball floated next to Vegma he smiled "Shink the Hornd Toad demon was killed because there was no other choice......she is dead as of now" he said as the ball sank down into the groun dissapearing with the corps

Vegma smiled as he stood up and laughed "heh ....well this works out in the end........that will teach Boss for messing up my memorys that blob of a prick" he said with a smirk at Shero "and i have you to thank for this.....it gives me a little bit more denyability in the matter" he said luaghing slightly

((ehh leave me alone.....my head hurts utgiwruiiiwtr *head fell on the keyboard* ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

(( Er, are you shure you want to rp then? >.> I just thought squack was an interesting word... ))
Sherogeth watched the ball carry the toad away with fluctuating curiosity, the slitted pupils fixated on the technique used to get rid of it. 'Ay guess it all worked out for the best then. If you want to repay me how about fetching me a whiskey?' He asked a more friendly tone as his demeanour relaxed a little. The stand off seemed to have dissolved a little, and from Saji's deep slow breathing and lack of movement it sounded like she had fallen asleep. 'How about we head back? Ay think ah've stared at this lake enough.' he remarked as he shifted to turn and scoop up his sleeping wife managing to keep the warm coat on top of her. Standing up with her firmly in his arms he faced Veg again. 'Lets take a shortcut.' he suggested before a dimensional rift tore open beside him. He stepped forwards easily into the Sanctuary bar, its dry warm air very different from the cool and humid lakeside air. He left the crackling portal open as he went upstairs and carefully placed the tired Saji in his bed, taking his violet jacket back before gong back down to the bar to see if Veg had followed.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

((hahah yeah i'll RP a bit...i just have a headach is all >_< ))

Vegma smiled slightly as he followed Shero into the portal , looking around the sanctuary he found a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum

he smiled slightly as he poured the drinks into two glasses , the whiskey for Shero and the rum for himself

Vegma looked over to see Shero comeing back down stairs and he smiled slightly "heh ...sooo....is that your girlfirend or something?" he asked casualy
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

(( Alright, though I dont think we have long since my usual distraction came along... Sorry about that... ))

Fidgeting with the purple coat to get it back to how it was Sherogeth glanced at the glass and Veg. The thought of the drink being contaminated crossed his mind, but if it was he figured he had probably drunk worse. He grasped the glass with a slight smile as he heard the question. 'No, of course she's not my girlfriend, she's my wife.' He stated proudly before tipping back the glass of whiskey letting the gold and obsidian ring on his finger come into view.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Yurei had his head on the table when he heard someone enter the tavern. He turned his head slightly to see who it was, and after not really knowing who he was, he went back to his own business of just laying flat on his face. But when he heard someone come down the stairshe was slightly suprised. he hadnt known anyone was upstairs. he turned his head slightly and looked out of the corner of his eye and then smirked under his mask, recognizing the familiar face. "and so the endless loop continues..." he mumbled to himself, before flipping the chair on its back to draw attention to himself with a thud on the ground. he then pointed at sheggo for a moment, announcing who he was addressing (seeing as no one could tell which way his eyes ere pointed) before speaking. "havent seen you in a while sheggo, how are you holding out?" he said, using the old bar name for him, hoping he would catch the slight hint and figure out who he was, even with his mask on.
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next