Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Megamis red eyes shot up from the floor to meet the face of whom addressed her. She closed her eyes and put on a faint smile, moving closer to the bar. 'a drink.... What do I want?' she scanned the area behind the counter before speaking quietly, averting her gaze from the one behind the counter. "Vodka, on the rocks, if you please." she said just loud enough for him to hear. His face tugged at her mind, trying to pull up memories. But a name escaped her. She sat down on a stool, leaning her elbows delicately on the counters edge. Her fingers tapped softly as her tail twitched nervously from side to side. 'say somthing you numbskull!' she bit on her Kip, drawing a bead of blood. 'but what is there to say? "hi it's Megani. Sorry for leaving - remember me? No?okay." yeah that'd be embarrassing' she grimaced at the possible outcomes of her internal conversations.

"I'm sorry, here you are, offering to grab me a drunk - and myself accepting... But I have yet to learn your name and you mine." she looked up at him, her hand pulling the blond strands of hair out of her crimson eyes. "My names Megami... But I perfer Meg... And you are....?" Megami twirled a strand of hair between her fingers, distractedly watching a fly crawl across the counter. Her shut momentarily as she strained to remember the name that belonged to the face she was speaking to. 'i have a feeling I should remember his name.... God damn it! Who is he?!' she glared at the fly until in froze, it's tiny wings falling off after taking to severe frostbite. Megami smirked to herself. To be a fly who will never fly again.... What torture life would bring. Meg sighed and leaned forward, pinching the fly carefully by it's body, not hard enough to harm it.'i'm sorry little guy...' she bit her bottom lip again, looking down at the flybin her hand. She then put the fly down, turning to the window, her eyes full of remorse, sorrow and curiousity - one of the many looks she always had when she stared out a window, not really seeing anything on the other side if the glass.
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Sherogeth raised an eyebrow as the girl that had been presumably talking to him apologised to a wingless fly then stared away into space. The name Megumi had brought a landslide of memories back, but he had mostly managed to hold it back apart from a restrained gasp of victory. The amber eyes flickered with a wicked teasing. She couldnt remember him? Well he wasnt going to let her get away with that. 'Talking to flies now Meg? Ay guess its better than talking to a window.' he said smugly as he took another mouthful of his whiskey. 'You didnt say if you wanted a drink by the way. Ay prefer a good whiskey, but by any chance would you want some vodka?' he queried with innocent sounding tones. His long black tipped tail twitched through the air behind him wondering if she would remember him. The slitted cats eyes then glanced down at the unhappy fly. 'Of course ay could leave you and your new friend alone if you wish.' he spoke playfully as the illusion of brightly coloured butterfly wings uncurled from the flies back.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  DramaticWish Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm

[[Is anyone gonna tell Alex about this place?]]

Cass crawled out of bed, her hair in a giant knot and crust had formed in the corner of her eyes. She rubbed the crust away and looked around the room. Cecilia on the windowsill, sleeping, her head against the frame and Visalia, oh she looked like she came back from a wild party and passed out on the floor. Cass walked quietly over to her brush to practically attack her hair, until the knots disappeared. She straightened out her tight cami and pulled on her baggy sweats. Yep she was very dressed up today. The female made her way to the door, opening it quietly so she wouldn't alarm anyone.

She made her way down the stairs, the steps creaking at the sudden weight being placed on it. As she passed the bar she saw two characters. One she knew was Shero, but the other, it was slipping from her mind. She grabbed her bottle of wine, not caring, nodded a hello to the both of them and sat down by the fireplace.
DramaticWish
DramaticWish

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Megamis eyes shot up from the fly to the guy talking to her. She blinked, hearing her nickname used so casually. She watched him for a moment, listening carefully. "whiskys good, but I feel like some vodka at the moment... Helps me think and.... Operate better. Whisky enhances my skills but cuts my rationality. Each beverage that contains alcohol has a different effect on my body and mind. It's odd but cool." she smiled at him, looking around the room. Her forehead formed a small crease as she strained her memory to remember.

Then it hit her.

Her past slammed to the front of her mind like a meteorite to the earths surface. Her crimson eyes widened as she turned back to him, memories flooding into sight. She saw herself sitting by a fire, drinking with a few people at the bar, dressing up, fighting, crying... She stopped herself before her happiness turned sour. She had a moment to collect her sanity as z girl came down the stairs got a drink and disapeared. With a sly smirk, shr turnd back to the guy behind the counter. " I used to have this friend. We used to be so close - like this:" she twisted her forefinger and middle finger together, making them as tight as can be. " we were practically family - he, I and a few others. A family of misfits. Odd ones out of the sane bunch. But we lived our slughtlybinsane ways." she grinned, images flooding throug behind her eyes. "we had our ups and downs but in the end... We all loved eachother." she nodded softly to herself before continueibg her miniature speech. " lots of shit happened... I left and haven't been able to find my true home again, I've been lost - matter of speaking." she chewed on her lip, thinkingnof what to say. "one of those people, my family, was a whisky lover, wherever he was - whisky was never far away." she lauged, the sound was fareign to her eyes, making her stay silent for a split second. "I was wondering, if, by chance, you would know as to whom I am speakingbof?" she smiled, forming the question easily, sarcasm and irony basically dripping off the words. With a grin, she finished her speech like conversation with a quick three worded conclusion. "Ive missed you..."
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm

((oh dear lord I apolagise for the dreadful gramatical and horrific spelling errors... I am throughly disapointed in myself. I am, though, only using an iPod and it's pissing me off with it's inability to be a perfectionist like myself lol. It's killing me! btw, is it still Sheggorath or is it Sherogath or what?))
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

((@Steph - you can tell him if you want.
@Mar - Dont worry about the spelling mistakes, and I mentioned somewhere back its now Sherogeth, I'm giving people a chance to come up with more nicknames... ))

Apart from a brief smile at Cass in reply to her friendly nod Sherogeth was focused on Meg as she seemed to getting her memory back. His golden eyes glittered warmly with an amused smile that turned into a grin as she mentioned a whisky lover. 'Ay must admit its been a little colder around here without you freezing things, or playing with fire.' He said in playfully joking tones as he glanced back at the butterfly fly. Without warning it suddenly exploded into a colourful array of other butterfly winged flies that fluttered and buzzed through the air around them, some like manic confetti and other more like a serene butterfly. 'Anyway, one plain old vodka coming up, unless you'd like something fancier.' he stated with a teasing twist. Then he knelt down to retrieve one of the vodka bottles from under the counter. In a showing off way he twirled the bottle expertly through his long agile fingers then slammed the glass container on the counter in front of Meg nearly squashing the poor fly. Then the slitted pupils focused back on the blond Meg, 'maybe you could find a home in this old place. Its not the best and the ceiling is probably still falling in, but hey what can you do?' he casually rambled as he leaned against the counter and took a sip of his cold whiskey.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Megami smiled brightly, glad to be reminicing about old times, as well as having vodka in front of her again. She took a greedy sip, stopping herself before finishing over half of it. She looked at Sherogeth, allowing her memories to compare the past to the present. "You haven't changed much Shero." she noted alloys, a smile and pure contentedness in her voice. She looked at the ceiling as he spoke, gazing at hairline cracks and evidence if previous destruction. "maybe there'd be more left of it if we weren't so rough on it, right?" she giggled lightly, images of destructive rumbles flashing in her eyes. Before she spike again, she gently moved the fly out of harms way.

" I can heat it up again if you wish, I haven't used the blessing of the elements hoe comfort since I left - it'd be a nice change." she smiled sadly before flicking her fingers in the air, amusedly watching a glowing ember dance on the tips of her fingers. " beautiful isn't it? Fire I mean, so carefree and... Beautiful." she smiled, blowing softly on the ember until it disinigratd into the air. With a slight grin, she looked back up at Sherogeth. " what have you beennup to, my whisky loving friend, anything worth my time?" she laughed jokingly, honestly curious as to his adventures.
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Keri waited outside in the back of the tavern underneath the right window. For several minutes after the due time, she continued to wait. "Where are you, Sajidah?" Keri had zipped up her sweatshirt and her shoved her hands deep into the over-sized hoody's pockets. Her dark brown eyes continued to stare at the window on the second story.
A shadow moved within then a light screech of an opening screen. Saji jumped down, landing in a crouched position. Her red hair seemed incandescent in the silvery moonlight of the waning fingernail moonlight.
"Sajidah, what took you so long? Let's get out of here, I'm starving." Saji looked at the brunette girl who gazed up at her. "You should stay here with the others, Keri, I'm going hunting. I need sustinance."
Keri's already pale face when parchment white at the thought of what kind of hunger Saji had. "A-a-alright then, off with you. I'll just sleep out here until you get back."
Saji shrugged as she tugged her tunic's lace-up front closed.
Keri came forward and tightened the buckle on her belt so that the slipping leatherpiece wouldn't fall during her hunt.
"Uhm, have fun then." Keri looked up at Saji. Saji only pulled the girl into her arms and kissed her on the top of her head. "Keri, don't be so shy... if you're going to wait here, spill some blood for protection..."
"Saji, do you have to go? Can't you eat here?" Saji's long arms slid away from Keri as she stepped backwards into the dark forest. "No, Keri, I can't. I don't want to be here at at the moment, alright?" With that, Saji disappeared.
Keri waved and whispered. "Tcha."
Keri was left alone.

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

As she had been downing the Vodka Sherogeths attention had been taken away by the fluttering colours of the butterfly flies. He aimlessly watched them zigzag through the air until Meg suddenly spoke again. The ambery gaze turned back on her with a slightly blank expression,'ay hear that a lot from people that have known me over the last few thousand years. Why mess with what works?' he rattled off quickly with a slight grin. When she looked up the slitted eyes followed her ceiling bound focus noticing the tiny cracks that littered the ceiling. He smiled lightly at similar memories of various battle and ninja attacks. Then as she lit up the tip of her finger the grand eyes turned back to her, the many butterflies that were winding through the air mimicked the flame and burnt up into paper like embers leaving only the wingless fly on the counter. He watched the flame dance then get snuffed out before replying flippantly, 'ah not much as usual, inventing an everlasting whiskey bottle then losing it the same day, learning pygmy rat latin, making friends with some demon dogs, and having fun with some sea serpents, which remind some if you see any shiny scales lying around here ay'd like them back.' The cats eyes glanced about the room as if looking for the elusive scales. He took a draught of his whiskey then suddenly spoke again, 'what about you? Had any fun after wandering off?'

(( Warning, I'm leaving after my next post... ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm

((no worries, I gotta get to bed if I'm gonna tolerate the never ending "happy birthday" scene tomorrow lol.. Post to thus and I'll read it xD))

Megami nodded in agreement, hebwas right, why fix what's not broken? She smiled at her finger tips for a breif moment, the tnhles from the small flicker of flame still present on her skin. Her tail twirled in a small circle of amusement before returning to it's usual slow swish. She downed another mouthful from her bottle of vodka, enjoying the slight burn as it slid down her throat. Her mind ws beginging to slow down, the memories leaving cebtr stadge to wait till thier next cue. She stifled a small yawn before turning her attention back to Sherogeth. "sea serpants? Fun. But mobi haven't noticed any yet but when I fo you'll be in possesion of them." she grinned, imaging him speaking like a rat, sitting around with demonic dogs and doing everything Shero does. When the topic changed perspective from his life to her own, her stomach tied in knots and she swallowed hard.

"Ive been... Around." she said simply, taking an unsteady sip from the bottle her hand clenched. She dropped her free hand to her lap, tilting her head slightly singer hair formed a veil over her left side, concealing the long thin scar up her arm. "Nothing too... Exciting happened with me. Nothing better than demon dogs and sea serpants!" the enrhusiasim in her voice ws noticibly forced. The smile on her pale pink lips did not meet her crimson eyes. She looked down at the counter, sitting in silence for a moment. " a lot of things have happened since I disappeared Shero." she whispered quietly, peeringbup at him through a soft sheild of blonde hair. "Ive done things I regret, made enemies, murdered, assassinated, hunted, lived under currupt control... Along with many other 'accomplishments' Im not proud of." she looked down, taking in a deep breath. "Shero...." she stared quietly, then, finding a bit of strength she sat up, looking him straight in the face. "there are things I have done that make me want to kill myself as a token of remorse. I ask for forgiveness everyday - yet I live in this... This sickening guilt." she looked away, back to the empty window. She watched the clear glass until it started to become speckled with droplets of rain. Megami sighed and turned back to Shero, "things are no longer as easy as they used to be..." she grimaced to herself before finishing her bottle of vodka. "would you mind passing me a bottle of your whisky?" she asked quietly, looking up
hopefully.
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 pm

(( Heh sorry to keep you up then. ))

He leaned causally against the counter enjoying the warm atmosphere of friends chatting, though the air seemed to chill as she started talking about herself. By the time she looked up for a whiskey Sherogeths tawny cats ears were tilted back and a mixed look of sorrow and blank shock had blanketed his face. However after a long second of blank staring a spark of fierce determination flickered through the amber depths. He turned and walked around the bar with a quick pace while speaking with an empty slightly manic voice, 'regrets, regrets, we all have regrets, ay have many, thats what introduced me to whisky. Now you want my whisky? Ay'm afraid ah dont have any here, this is all the bars whisky. You'll have to go somewhere else to have some of mine.' Dark tones had crept into his voice as the air near Mar whispered with shifting shadows and energy. Suddenly inky black vines shot out of the shimmering air and wrapped around Meg and the barstool, effectively and swiftly sliding both back into a materializing dark portal. Looking a little pleased with himself Sherogeth calmly walked into the portal after her vaguely wondering if he had been a little rough on her.

(( Night. ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 pm

((temper temper my friend... -shakes head- goodnight ~))
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 am

((err sorry about that i was called off >_> parents and whatnot *sigh* ))

the red haired man decided not to answer but just kept a faint smile on his face as he watched,despite his silence he looked over at the bar a grabbed a bottle of rum before finding a dark spot to sit down and enjoy the bottle

flicking off the cap on the bottle he took a few quick sips beofre setting it down on a table, he had amused smile on his face as he looked about the place

((eh it will work for now but yeah agian i am sorry about all that >_> ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

(( No problem Una, sorry about moving on... ))

A good while later the air buzzed with energy again and a shadowy circular portal grew into the air near the front of the bar counter. From the centre of the swirling mini maelstrom strode the feline attributed figure of Sherogeth, closely followed by the girl he had kidnapped the previous night. In one gloved hand he held what look like very rich whiskey, the perfect tanned colour of oak in an unlabelled bottle. 'Ay havent had this stuff for a while, ah forgot how much better it is than the stuff they have here.' he remarked holding the bottle up to the dim light as if trying to see the drinks taste. However he didnt drink it, he intended to hold onto it for a while. He walked calmly around the bar counter and tucked his bottle away hidden behind a few rows of rum. Then with a brief yawn he meandered back around to the barstools where he settled with a tattered book that he had pulled out of the miniature, seemingly invisible, pocket dimension that drifted around his being.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Megami vaguely remembered moving from the bar to the couch when she exited the sirling black mass of a portal. She had forgotten how disorientating Sheros portals could be if they were unexpected. She had awoken to the sound of a softly crackling fire, the warm colors dancing about her skin. She was still exhausted, and she didn't wish to move. Through boredom, Meg played with the fire for an hour before she stretched sns yawned, curling into a ball to fall back asleep. And after a while, sweet slumber relieved her conciousness mind with colorful, detailed dreams/nightmares of her past.

((not staying,, just felt like posting..))
Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Vegma smiled as he continued to drink down the rum little by little untill it was no more then an empty glass bottle "ah.....cheap but satisfying" he said with a smirk as he placed the bottle down on the table and walked up to the bar looking about he saw that cat person agian , he smirked abit "sorry about before ...i'm abit shy around new people" Vegma said smiling "lets start agian shall we my name is Vegmain Devus Demous.....many people Call me Veg for short"
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

A amber slitted eye glanced up at the mans introduction. At first the expression was cold and blank, his mind mind still stuck in the book, though his face lightened up in a blink as he lowered the old book. 'Ah, de rien my friend, ay thought you were just here to have a quiet drink. Ah'm known around here as Shero, short from Sherogeth, or several other things from previous lives, though that doesnt matter.' He rambled slightly still in a thoughtful mind frame from the reading. The cats eyes flicked down to the rum bottle left behind on the table and a slight smirk curved the corner of his mouth. 'You know ay think we have better rum back there somewhere, and dont worry about paying, it looks like the owner's never here but the drink keep on appearing.' he spoke casually as he lay the leather bound book down on the counter behind him.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Veg smirked "ah yes well i take my time when it comes to intruducing myself.....plus the bottle of rum helped take the edge off abit" he said chuckling softly , he looked over at the book for a moment before continuing "well i personaly dont mind cheap rum......its better then the crap back at work so i am not very picky" he said smiling as he reached over the bar and grabed a slightly smaller bottle of rum "and as for paying i wasent planing on it in the first place Shero...." he said poping the cap off with his thumb and took a quick sip of the drink letting out a sigh as is slipped down his throat "ahhh......lovely"
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm

A slight wicked smile showed sharp canines as he replied in a playful tone, 'hey, ay dont look that scary do ah? Ay can always change to something easier on the eyes if you like.' The second he finished speaking his tall hat had been placed by the hand that was firmly on the edge of the bar counter. It helped support him in his swift flip back over the bar showing off the silent smooth cat like muscles he had inherited from his condition. Though as he passed over the bar counter it looked like there was an invisible wall of illusion halfway in the air as the tawny furred skin disappeared replaced by pale human flesh. The snowy white hair darkened into black locks and when the once yellowed eyes looked up there was a startling difference as stormy grey-blue eyes looked back at the stranger. They sparked with a still familiar grin as he spoke, 'ay figured it didnt matter if ah kept the human illusion up in here, most people about here are used to it.' Then he crouched down to inspect the bottles behind the counter sorting through them to find a drink. 'Ay think ah might join you in the rum drinking, its been a long time since ay had some of the stuff though.' He commented casually as he stood up looking at a Caribbean rum in his white gloved hands. 'And you're lucky ay'm not the owner then mate.' he noted cheerfully as he opened the bottle.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Veg smirked in amusment "lucky me.....anyway i'm use to looking at scarier faces then that ....speaking of which" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper "have you seen a gaint demon horned toad around here?.....black with green spots,has a demon tail....is wanted for breaking out of prison..." he asked casualy as he took another sip from his bottle of rum "oh and they call him Shink..." he said as he opened up the piece of paper with the captor orders from someone named 'Boss' having the description of the target and his known bio
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Looking almost off put by his new companions inadvertence to his appearance change the pale blue eyes moved down to the piece of paper as he curiously stretched up to peer over the top of the sheet, though he couldnt see much from where he was standing. 'Sorry mate, though it sounds like you have an interesting job ay havent seen anything that looks like a giant horned toad about. Maybe you should try the lake near here?' He suggested thoughtfully wondering what this toad looked like. As his focus went back to his drink the human illusion started to fade, deep tanned fur rose up from the fake skin, large cat ears grew from his skull and the long black tipped tail could be heard again rhythmically brushing against the floor. The grey eyes grew an odd green colour as the yellow cats eyes surfaced again. The now feline eyes glanced back at the man as he calmly queried, 'would you like help in finding the overgrown toad?'
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Veg smirked slightly "well i guess so....no rules about having assistance...." his smirk soon turned into a grin a rather wicket one at that "well then i guess i should tell ya more about Shink if you want to live to see tomorrow..." he said smiling as he took a long drink from his bottle of rum gulping it down to the every end of it , letting out a satisfied sigh "ahhhhhh......might be intresting working with someone for a change"
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Sherogeth returned the grinning with a simple smile. Then he straightened up grabbing the rim of the purple top hat, which he twirled onto his head with an expert grace. 'And ay guess it might be interesting to do some work for someone else. Ay've survived much worse than a bloated toad, but what do ah need to know then?' he asked flippantly before taking a draught of the rum.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm

The front door creeked open and the head of a slate haired Nekojin with orange cat ears peeked through the crack, icy blue eyes looking over everything curiously. Her nose wiggled as she sniffed and her ears swiveled to hear around before she slipped inside, the door closing quietly. "Smells like I might know some people... Hmm!" The girl giggled and brushed off the dirt on her green T-shirt and tan capri pants before going to sit on a stool at the bar counter. She was used to being on the tender's side, so it was a bit unnerving to be on the customer's side. Memory fuzzy on names and faces, she looked around to spot two males not far from her. Her ears flicking to catch something about a toad and looking for it. She shrugged to nothing and giggled, not sure how many people and things she would remember. Too much has happened since her last visit to her mother. Way too much.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Veg smirked "well to start with Shink is a very rare toad......the last of his kind.....he was wanted 2542 years ago for kidnapping 15 heirs to the throne of 5 kindoms...all at the some time.....he used them for ramsom and well he got his money.....no one saw the heirs since....anyway Shink as a nasty substance in his saliva so dont get hit by his quick tounge or his spit balls ...." he said as a sword came out form his shadow and slipped itself onto his hand "his saliva can shrink down people which is why they call him 'Shink' ...cleaver i know" he said sarcasticly "but in any case i got hit by one of those things once and i was stuck as a 6 inch midgit trying to fight off a giant toad that really holds a grudge..."
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: