Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Vegma heard someone come in and call out for anyone "well i am 'ANYONE' but....." he thought about it for a moment he didnt reconise the person's voice and it sounded like there was someone else with em...."eh ive survived worse then strangers.." he said to himslef as he climbed up from where he was at to the counter of the bar ,looking over he saw a woman who he could of sworn he has seen before but he cant remember "huh....eh anyway ...HELLO!!" he shouted out the last part though he was pretty sure that it might of take more then that for someone to hear him across the room

((eh my mind is not settling right now so i am not being ver imaginitive at the moment sorry >_< ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 pm

A flicker of a smile slid over the tawny face still hidden in the darkness of the night among the shadowy cedars branches as the bolt hit the poor alder he had been perched in before. He hadnt thought it would be that easy, though he hadnt expected her to absorb his energy. 'Well now arent you interesting?' He called back darkly as he leant forwards, the only thing stopping him falling was his grasp on a thin branch above him. 'If you liked the light show maybe you'll like my little friend, ay dont think he was impressed with you polluting the lake with that filth.' As he finished speaking there was a deep unsettling bass rumble emanating from the lake as the waters surface began to shift and break. It almost looked like an island was growing up from the dark waters as dusky blue scales emerged from the serene lake. A long thin pike like head was at the front of a long serpentine body, ghostly glowing bright yellow orbs hung in the night sky where the beasts eyes should be. The colossal creature's serpentine body thrashed though over half the length of the entire lake, and began to swiftly cut through the water heading towards the woman on the shore. Like a train gathering speed it noisily crashed through the waters and hit the shore with a tremendous thud, it stopped but the head kept on moving, gigantic crocodile jaws that could have easily fitted several people inside them lunged down towards the woman with horrendous speed. Though if the woman thought about it if the serpent was real it probably shouldnt have been that size, otherwise it wouldnt have fit in the lake before she contaminated it. But then what use would a illusional serpent be? The truth was beneath the wicked scaled facade of the enormous fish was a wreath mass of deadly solid and sharp darkness hovering above the water in the shape of the serpent, and its vicious long teeth. But the illusion was tight and easily believable, though Shink didnt know it every sense of hers was being bombarded by mental trickery. Sherogeth hung back in the tree curious to see what she would do now that she was deep in his dangerous play.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:04 pm

((Ah, Kurtiz had to go. Power outage at his place.))

Saji heard the little and vague voice and followed it to the kitchenette behind the bar. At first she looked around confused, wondering if she'd heard naught but a ghost. But then something... someone... caught her eye. Not a faerie or a leprechaun. "Oh my goddess, Vegma? Is that you? Holy shit, what happened?"
Her mouth fell open. Leaning over the sink, she measured him in her head. He seemed to be about the size of a doll.

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:13 pm

((geez you really cant make it easy for me can ya Shero? hahahaha just kidding hahah ))

Shink looked back to see the creature that came from the lake, the first thing that came to mind was that cant be real though when it came charging at her she figured she wouldnt take the chance, she quickly jumped up to her feet and onto solid ground, after a quick stomp on the grassy floor the ground shifted under her , before the creature could even touch her she sank down into the ground like it was quicksand , the ground where she was shifted back to its normal grassy state

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegma looked over at the strange woman as it seemed like she remembers him but for the life of him he couldnt remember himself "ehh....i'm sorry miss do i know you?" he asked curously as to how she knew his name

((major memory loss for Vegma ....i made a reason for it latter haha ))

Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 pm

((Memory loss, huh? Alright!))

Saji looked down at him, her look of shock turning to disbelief to wonder. "Uhm, I know you, Vegma. But apparently... you've forgotten me. It's me, Saji!" She looked closer at him. "Uhm, do you want to be normal sized again, Vegma?" Saji started to stand back a bit in case he said yes, then she could work her magic. "I can fix your stature problem if you want."

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:28 pm

(( I like to challenge people... ))

'Now that had to be cheating.' Sherogeth retorted as the darkness muscled monster's jaws crashed into the reorganised earth leaving a deep impression of its nose and lower jaw. Withdrawing into the night airs its long head waved from side to side searching and looking as confused as a fish can. 'No fair, hiding under the earth.' Sherogeth complained as he sat down on the branch staring at the spot the woman had been. He sighed and slipped off the branch dropping agilely to the ground landing in a crouch. Staying near the shadow of the tree and the ground he lightly dug his fingertips into the earth. Over and under the dirt needle thin threads of darkness spread out, growing like roots, but much faster as they ran like water through the ground. They sought the signature of the energy that the woman had absorbed, each sharp tip of the threads swiftly homing in on the spot where she had disappeared.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm

(( Hot damn! Gaia was burying me in crap and I lost track of this place!! >.< Chiikuso... I'll post something after a little bit. I need to do something off the computer. ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Vegma thought about it but he could not remember....in all truth he was rather young by his kinds standards ,his thoughts were interupted by saji when she asked him about changing back in size "eh .....no offence but i really not sure if you can , i was hit with a rather nasty substance that no one knows how it works ......." he said as he sat down on the counter swinging his legs over the edge "but if ya want to try i have no power to say otherwise" he said luaghing slightly

((you can decide if you want it to work or what haha ^_^ i dont mind much either way))

--------------------------------

Shink smiled as she senced the black 'roots' comming her way , moving quickly through the ground almost as fast as she could in the water ,she was able to figure out where her pray is "oohhh there you are" she said smiling to herself as she quickly resurfaced along the edge of the forest , with the quick movment of her hands the water from the ground around the area her prey was in raised upward looking like rain going in reverse , once they gathered upward they came down on the target like little bullets of water

Shink quickly moved to make her way to her pray smiling
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm

((Uhm.... I can't rp now. My juice is gone. I'm in pain so I'm going to go.... good night all. Have fun....))

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

((um okay then.....hope you feel better saji ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

As Sherogeth lifted his gloved hand from the earth the dark threads dissolved away. The tawny cats head tilted curiously as he noticed some water droplets flying up past his nose. He decided this was probably one of those times that needed a quick escape, not a sense of admiration for something possibly dangerous and unusual. Deciding to imitate her again in his own way a portal swiftly tore open beneath his crouched form dropping him away from that spot in the dimension. The shadowy crack swiftly closed behind him as the water bullets began to pound onto the ground. He emerged again in a tree a few trees down the shore, now standing on a sturdy oak branch. The amber eyes narrowed in a slightly annoyed look. Ironically he was getting tired of the cat and mouse games. Sitting down on the branch making sure he was secure he reached out mentally, seeking the weird womans mind in the darkness. Once he found the mind near where the water had been drifting about he seared into it like a living migraine with a flippantly dark voice. So why do you do what you do? What is your purpose in your pointless existence? What is the point in you? If you caught me what would you do? Pop my eyes out and force me to choke on them while you pierce my stomach letting my own acid digest me from the inside out leaving a pulpy stinking mess? Or maybe you'd merely feast on my marrow and gall bladder soaked in my blood and drenched in sweet salty fluid squeezed fresh from my skin? Tell me tell me tell me, or can you not? the last part echoed tauntingly after the stomach turning vivid images and flashes of blood curdling scents and sensations tore through her mind, leaving the feeling of his warm blood lingering on her hands, and in her throat.

(( Can I kick this up a notch by moving her? Not into immediate danger of course... ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:31 pm

((sure thing ^_^ i dont mind haha))

Shink stopped in her tracks when her pray seemed to have moved and at a rather quick pace at that she concluded that he could warp at the very least

then she started to hear him in her mind and she smiled slightly at the questions
"boy you have bad manners ......going into a girls head without even buying dinner first?" she teasted before answering "hmmmm my purpose....rather simple really.... survival.....i dont plan on returning to that place.....and also.....my reason for playing with you is becasue i havent had a good chase in a while.......i miss it.......oh and ive never killed anyone despite what people think.....i am a con artist and a theif......and a one time kidnapper because of certian condictions required me to have alot of money in a short time" she said ,taking a seat on a fallen log "ive missed this world and i know as long as Demous is alive i wont live in any sort of peace....heh even if i did kill him it wouldnt matter....Boss would send a new hound after me" she said letting out a sigh , but she quickly recovered and smiled "well does that answer your questions?"
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 pm

((eh its getting late ...sorry i'll reply when i can >_> ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Sherogeth smiled in the darkness as a few of his thoughts flowed through her mind. Hey you were the one that started rudely flinging water around. At least ay dont have to worry about you being a threat then. And ah guess you answered the best you could. So for telling me your life story you win a free vacation! He announced cheerfully as his voice echoed through her head. The explanation appeared behind her, a ethereal black portal wreathed with flickering purple energy ripped open. Although no dark tendrils appeared to push or pull her in her body was charged with the special energy born from the dimensional fabric, so it was automatically drawn back to the reality tear that created it. Her body was sucked into the shadowy mess, which closed behind her as Sherogeth followed her with a similar portal from the tree. However they didnt seem to be transported anywhere as all that surrounded them was darkness and nothingness. They seemed to float in the sea of nothing without even any ground to stand on, which could be a bit disorientating. They drifted a safe distance away from each other, both able to see each other for the first time. Crossing his arms Sherogeth called out first with a casual tone, 'now unless you want to stay in this wonderful location you'll have to release the energy you absorbed from me, otherwise you're stuck. Then you'll be spat out, though ay'm not sure where, but ah'm sure it'll be interesting.'

((Sorry about the slow reply, someone's distracting me, and I was about to say I think I better go anyway. I'll try and be back tomorrow, and reply faster... ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Saji looked sharply back, her face a masked of twisted anger. Sheggan. It was writhing in her gut and she knew he was up to something. Even though she seemed to look at the door and walls, in her mind she was seeing him with his blade. He'd grown, not alot, but enough that the awkward time was showing when he was wiry but still lithe and strong. His red hair grown long. She watched, in her head, as he moved between forms, humanoid to feline, feline to humanoid, cutting down what looked like Gyun Raiders.
Her venom colored eyes started to water at the feeling of guilt in her at knowing that her son was in a beserker bloodlust, and she couldn't stop him. The familiar thrum of the godstone reverberated in her even though hers was long gone.
She snapped herself out of it, the pain was too great. She hadn't sat or talked or even seen Sheggan face to face in months. Regret. Remorse. Saji missed her family and her heart... her heart, yearned to be together with them.
Looking to the small Vegma she smiled, feigning happiness.
"Veg... vegma... I must go." Saji lifted her head, though the empress wasn't there this time. It was a confident Saji. "I have to see my family."
She figured Sheggo was off and busy, as usual. But Sheggan... surely, he'd be able to see her. Even if its just to touch him arm or tell him that he's always her little prince.
Saji turned away, adjusting the vine strap on her bottoms then on the strap on her bikini top....
Her innards ebbed to find her husband but that would have to wait.

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

((No clue whats going on, so I'll just post my entrance...))
Yurei had been wandering for a while, nothing new to him, and had his sights settled on a tavern, someplace he could stay for the night. He adjusted his mask slightly, as it had shifted while walking and became slightly uncomfortable, and brushed back his blazing red hair. He had a habit of wearing those while wandering, he had no clue why he just did. Although this one was different from the ones he usuallly wore. The ones he wore usually had some sick twisted grin, painted, carved, or made into them, with soulless eyes on them. This one however was brightly colored, unlike his mood to new people. It was like what one would expect to be worn at a masquerade, or on a joker or harlequin, again, with a smile on it, albeit a little creepy, but not sick and twisted. He adjusted his overcoat, pulling it tighter around his slim frame, hoping it was warmer inside, and headed off towards it. He quickly arrived and slipped inside, letting out a sigh of relief that it was warmer in there. He was warm blooded now, but that didnt mean he liked cold weather any less....
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar ~ Meg Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 am

Megami sat by the fire, a flask of Pure vodka in her hand as she gazed into the dancing flames. Her eyes were half shut, her mind shut off and ebbing relaxation. She had been sitting like so, crosslegged, staring at the fire for quite some time. She was enchanted by the flames, drawn in by the poetic movements and flicked of color.her mind at ease, her body loose and undemanding, she just sat, unfocused and content. She wanted to stay like that forever, but alas, she had emptied her flask.

With a groan of disapointment, Megami got up off the floor and tore her gaze unwillingly from the graceful flames of passion before her. She strode to the bar, filling her flask with more vodka, to the brim, before sealing it with the cap. She sighed, stretching out her stiff limbs, popping her locked joints. Her tail flicked joylessly from side to side in rythum with her heartbeat whole her ear disobeyedly twitched with each minor sound in the room. Her crimson eyes scanned the scene before her through the veil of blonde hair that had fallen when she stood. It was a sorry sight, the empty and silent room that was once filled with life. Was he the only seminoxturnal one that could be found during all hours or what. She hoped not, for she was rather bored.

Mar ~ Meg
Mar ~ Meg

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am

((wow alot of people around um....well what is currently happening ..... my character Vegma is shrunken down to aproxmitly 6 inches tall and is just sitting around on the counter top of the bar ,......Shero is fighting my other character Shink who is the one that shrunk Vegma...and well Shero posted where Shink and him are ......as for everyone else i am not entirely sure ...sorry -_-'' ))

Shink looked around in the darkness until she saw the a rather furry funny looking cat-man in front of her , she corssed her arms and smiled "hmmmmm not as bad as i thought" she said to herself before answering him "well then i really dont have much a problem with doing that on one condiction........convince Demous and Boss to leave me be..." she said corssing her arms "compaired to the prison i lived in this place is not half bad" she said as she relaxed back a little bit letting herslef float in the darkness

-------------------------------------------------------

Vegma sighed softly as he stood up on the counter top brushing himself off , and was lost in his own thoughts "Family .........such strange things to have .....but then again ive never had a family..." he said to himself as he walked arcross the counter and jumped down to the floor , landing rather roughly but he stood up and brushed himself off before making his way to a bottle of Rum that was hidden away behind the counter "well i can see at least one advantage to being like this" he said to himself as he sank into the shadows ,reappearing ontop of the bottle pulling out the cap "ehhh.....how to do this.." he woundered to himself , he finaly got and ideal and he used his powers over the shadows to from two giant (compaired to his size at the time ) black hands the griped around the bottle , he jumped down and let his shadow hands pour out the rum into the cap , he splahed some over but he stopped pouring the rum , taking a quick sip from his drink he let out a sigh "ahhhh still better then what they serve back home" he said to himself taking another sip
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Sherogeths eyelids lowered slightly in a withering look as she admired her empty surroundings. 'Well personally ay'd have sent you somewhere more colourful and fun, but with that energy even ah cant move you much.' Leaning back to float aimlessly on his back with his hands underneath his head he called out a reply to her demands. 'You mean that Veg guy? What makes you think ay can convince him of anything, or even know him? Ah'm happy to leave you here, just watch out for other prisoners, or their corpses floating about. Its unlikely you'll met one, but you never know.' He tilted his head to the side to glance at the woman and her reaction with a slight amused smile on his face.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Shink sighed , she knew full well her situation and none the less a prison is a prison ...even if it smells nicer , she gave in and released the energy from before "there happy?" she said crossing her arms "...i can tell that he might listen to you.........the fact is i know that Vegma has lost his memory's.......i overheard it from one of the guards ....it seems that Boss...as they called him....eraced certian memorys of Vegma and a few select people in his life......Vegma is missing i belive is about 22000 years of memory.....at least thats what the guards gossiped about..." she said smiling soflty "i pity him .....he is livin in his own little prison......" she said softly "of coruse i am sure you dont care about all this after all you dont know him right?"

Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Saji bounded out of the forest and lunged forward over the lake. Her flying body hit the water at high speed and caused a high and voluptuous wave. She sunk under the water toward the opening to her cave but instead of going in, she swam up to the surface again.
Her lips opened just before she left the shelter of the cold water to mouth a word. At the parting of that word, the water suddenly receded to the edges of the lake, rising as if a great wind parted them. Saji herself was briefly floating in mid-air, the excited look of freedom holding in there in frozen time. The water came crashing back at her as she fell back. Just as she would've hit the bare lake bottom, water consumed her, thrashing and rushing around her like a maelstrom. The suctioning pull and weave of the waters wound her about until she floated to the surface.
Saji sucked in clean air as the lake calmed.
Then opening her mouth, she started to sing a haunting melody, smiling to herself.

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Yurei just sat down at the nearest table and sighed, which was quickly followed by two quick snaps. The first, caused a bottle to appear, filled with strong alcohol, meant to dull his mind, although he wasnt sure how well ti would work. The second caused a crack to appear in his mask, right along the disturbing smile. he pulled the bottom half of the mask down to make an opening large enough so that the bottle could fit and he started drinking. Shortly following the draining of the bottle, a golden glowing was showing from underneath his jacket. he gave a quick curse and flopped down on the table, his head making a 'thunk' on the table. "i have no clue how humans find amusement or pleasure out of drinking, i see no advantage of doing it...." he muttered into the table.
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

A sudden look of shock slipped from Sherogeths furry face as he heard about the huge memory loss. That was easily a few thousand lifetimes, and even a few times his own lengthy amount of memory. However he quickly covered his initial surprise under a calm look as he shifted his gaze back upwards into the emptiness. He replied in the most flippant voice he could summon, 'of course not, now unless you want to make some tea and chat for longer tell me where you want to go. Ay should probably try and get back to my wife before she gets into trouble again, so ah'm guessing you'd like somewhere watery? Maybe ay'll fire you off to a uninhabited planet, as long as you dont come back and cause me any trouble.' he stated the last part in an unusually serious tone for him as he swiftly swayed up into a hovering cross legged position fixing her with a sober stare.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 am

Shink sighed deeply "it would hardly matter where you send me......just take me to my home town..... a small village called Silvona.....i'll find my own place there" she said crossing her arms , a smile came across her lips " give Vegma my best" she said smiling
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Saji had been floating for a while in the water, her mind reeling in thought as to how she would get herself to her husband. She longed to just see Sheggo, even hear his voice. Sheggan was taken care of, with his friends in the desert making destruction on rocks and sand. That made her smile that he could still play and find joy in the barest smallest activities. Her mind floated on with her physical being toward the shore. She rose from the water arriving at the place she had fond memories of. Bare and lithe and tan, she laid out openly after her skinny dipping, her scars only silvery lines webbing over her flesh. She rolled over and felt an odd crawling sensation over her skin. Looking down, her emerald eyes went wide in horror as her legs and feet started to suck and shrink.
Saji let out an otherworldly shriek. The plantlife in the forest started to shiver and the trees began to groan, the roots of the earth burst forth, sprouting and traveling to the red headed warrior. Vines and shrubs cracked up growth under where she lay and wrapped wood and twig over her long limbs, her hourglass body snaked in foliage covered in a rapid coil of powerful magicked earthblessed cocoon.
For several severe moments, Saji disappeared under a webbing of plants and trees, blooms and blossoms.
Nearly an hour later, as she did before, she pulled herself out of the cocoon, healed and refreshed and her limbs intact.
"Morgana's titties! What the hell was that about!?"
She looked at the lake in horror then sat down, her knees hitting the dirt wearily.
"Damn...."

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down