Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Yuni slowed her pace a bit to the point that she's skipping over tree branches, her ears flicking quickly to hear that Shink wasn't behind them and whatever Veg said. "Hmm... Why dun we have a biiiiig bonfire and invite 'er to it? Or we could leave a trail of flies for 'er to follow? Acid Rain!" She was joking, for the most part. She was a little afraid that Veg would blow chunks in her palm so she cut her detour short and headed in the general direction the tavern was in.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

A slight look of annoyance crossed the feline face as the oozing toads corpse was unceremoniously sent flying into the crystal waters depths. Noticing the creature was walking along the shoreline he sharply called out, 'hey, you're not allowed any fly tipping here, though ah'm sure thats your favourite kind of tipping.' A cruel teasing tone twisted some of the words, though he didnt like water he wouldnt stand for anyone or anything polluting the lake that a Goddess he once knew had created. However he didnt move, he was in more of a spectating mood tonight.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Veg looked up at Yuni quizzing if she really thought any of those would work , though when she did ease up on the zig-zaging he let out a sigh as his stomach settled "thank you" he said kindly,losening up his grip on her hand "well i dont think she will give chase unless it becomes threatening to her if she doesnt......and sadly my body is too small to create anything to use effetively ......i could make some shadow flys maybe" he said jokingly "though in truth the entire time she was in prison she didnt eat her flys so i dont think she will be so easy to lure her with em" he said letting out a sigh

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shink looked around to locate the voice , a smile krept across her lips "oh dont worry .....in truth the toad skin will provide plenty of nutrients for both the fish and the water plantlife .....being a creature whose element is mostly water i have deep respect for nature" she said calmly -though what she said was true it also had a 'small' side effect to the water that would only last a few days- she sat down on a rock , dipping her feet in the water "so do i get to see your face or do i have to guess what you look like?" she asked looking in no paticluar direction
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

A small smirk appeared on the tawny face as he leaned back against the trees thick and twisted trunk. 'And ay should take the word of such a slimy creature?' While she sat by the water Sherogeth couldnt help imagining a giant serpent emerging from the water to snap her up, though for a change this mental image didnt stray outside his head. 'Ay think you're better off not seeing my fearsome beast like façade, ah wouldnt want to scare my prey away now.' he spoke enjoying his words in a darkly teasing tone with a grin on his face as he vocally played with the unusual women on the shore below. However the teasing sound disappeared leaving only a dark tone as he leant forwards slightly and added, 'how do you like to catch your prey?'
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Yuni glanced down at Veg with a smile before turning her attention to the thinning of the trees ahead, the back of the tavern just beyond that. "Anytime, Mr. Veg. I think I'm startin' to get feelin' back in my thumb now." She pouted a bit at hearing Shink doesn't chase, though she should've realized that since Shink IS a toad. "Well, what if we took somethin' of her's or somethin'?" Yuni whistled a little as she sprung off a springy tree branch, landing lightly on the ground in the tavern's backyard. "We'll think 'o somethin' Mr. Veg." She gently put Vegma ontop of her head in between her cat ears and slipped into the building through a window even though there was a door in plain sight. Why? Because she didn't like doors, that's why!
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Shink luaghed slightly "ooh why dont you come down and see?" she said teasinly, she slid herself deeper into the water so her knees were suberged in the cool water " unless of crouse your afriad of a little bit of water" she teased jokingly as she twirled her finger over the surface of the waters making a tiny wirlpool

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veg gently held onto a few strands of Yuni's hair just in case ,he sighed as he tired to think of something about Shink that she loved ...."hmmmm the only thing that i can tell is she loves to play tricks and torment her pray i learned that firsthand..........and after that she loves money...gold to be percise but she only likes it when she is doing a con or kidnapping on a rich family.....i tried to leave a trail of gold making it look like someone's purse ripped and was dropping gold peices ....didnt even look at it so i went to plan B and thats when i got shrunk the first time" he said remembering back to thet dreaded night
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Yuni looked around to see that the window led to the kitchen area and grinned before going to the fridge, opening the door to find a snack. She hadn't eaten anything for days now. She snagged two apples and a bunch of baby carrot sticks before closing the door and moving through a door to the bar room. "Hmm... She's tricky..." Sitting on a stool at the bar counter, Yuni carefully placed Veg onto the smooth surface of the counter and quietly munched on a carrot stick. After a thought, she put another one down for Vegto eat if he was hungry. "What was plan B and how long does this shrinkin' last?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Though he barely blinked the grin had disappeared fully by the mention of water. He crossed his arms and leant back against the rough tree trunk, calling back in a slightly more flippant way, 'or maybe you are afraid of a few shadows? Maybe your eyesight isnt as good out of the toad's body and still blocked up with slime, though ay always thought toads had beautiful copper eyes. Will ah find that out or are we at a standstill?' He taunted light heartedly over the fine gravel shore. He wondered if she could track his voice since apart from a slightly twitching tail tip he was perfectly silent and still, balanced on the solid branch on the edge of the dark forest.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Veg looked at the carrot stick for a moment ,he really was not hungry but he figured he could use it as a seat other then sitting on the rather cold counter top ,but it was more then likely his size that made it seem to cold , he sat down on the carrot before answering Yuni's questions "well plan B was pretty much charge in guns ablazing...well at that time it was more like bows but anyway .....i can guess about 12 hours maybe longer depending on exsposure and potency....all i know is i battled for my life until i passed out...i woke up the next morning back to normal but with a headach the size of this bar is to me" he said luaghing slightly "other then her water and shrinking abilitys i dont know too much more....besides it seems like she was holding back way back when.....so now who knows what she can do" he said letting out a sigh as he broke off a corner of his seat and munched on it realizing now that he was kinda hungry

------------------------------------------------------

a smiled corssed her lips "well my eyes see just fine in the dark......in fact its better now then when i was in that restricting toad body ......why i kept that form for years i still dont know" she said smiling wider "oh and by the way .......my hearing is pretty good too" she said as she pressed her hand deeper into the water and without much warning the water splashed upward sending a gaint tidal wave at the direction of the voice , sending out a large wall of shrinking water towards her unknown pray

((sorry guys its starting to get late >_< ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Yuni blinked and crossed her arms over the counter, munching away at her small supply of carrot sticks before she would move onto her apples. "Ah, I see.... So unless we can make up a better plan B... we're screwed!" Despite that that fact was supposed to be a bad thing, she grinned widely and flicked her ears. It sounded like the puzzles and situations her Watcher would put her through for 'training'. "Well, let's wait 'till ya get back to normal size and 'till Shero-Oto gets back before puttin' anythin' together. Who knows? Maybe Saji-Okaa can help us out!" At the mention of Saji, Yuni pouted childishly and appeared sad at a thought. "Aww... I forgot the frog legs for Mom..."

(( It's okay. We can pause till another time! Oh, brb. Gotta do something real quick. ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm

((Same here. We probably should pause it... ))

Sherogeth sat up straight more alert suddenly as he heard her comment about her hearing having a feeling that wasnt a good thing. In the few seconds that he was given between the end of her speaking and the tree being battered by the crushing wave of water he only had time to automatically react much the same way he did to any dangerous impending threat, a thick bubble of darkness materialized around him as the tree was engulfed in the water. The sound of the liquid thrashing against the shield sent a old shiver down his spine, but he didnt have time to pay it any attention as he noted with curiosity that his black bubble appeared to be shrinking around him. Swiftly before he was crushed by his own defence Sherogeth dismissed the claustrophobic bubble and created a portal directly behind himself on the trees bark. He fell back into the swirling purple anomaly and reappeared a few trees along from the poor alder tree. Now standing on the branch of cedar holding onto a small higher branch for support he looked down at the woman with some annoyance. 'Now that was rude, ay thought we were just having a nice conversation. But if you want to play it that way ah might have something that'll bring a spark into your life.' As he finished talking he held up a long gloved finger and swirled it imiatating when she had been playing with the water. The air that was being swirled began to crackle and spark creating a small galaxy effect that swiftly grew larger until there was a group of sparking white energy balls in front of him. As soon as they were the width of a hand the electrified orbs shot towards the woman soon surrounding her like a small group of giant, glowing, angry bees. If one or more got the chance they dodged towards the being sending a vicious but slightly less than deadly bolt of electricity her way. Sherogeth remained standing in the tree keen to stay away from the water and the woman now for several reasons
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

((alright then this is my last post haha Night all ))

Vegma smiled slightly "well who knows how long it will take for me to grow back for you and Shero might have to go after her....of course that is if you two are intrested in doing so...after all i really dont like someone else doing my dirty work.......and even if i did i am in no condition to say otherwise" he said luaghing slightly

but then a rather familiar smell came to his sences "ehch.....if there a sink i could use for a shower....i really need it right now" he said plugging his nose to the smell , though it was not as bad as before it was still pretty nasty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shink watched the orbs in amusment "aw how pretty...." she said smiling as she quickly wipped her tail around and hit each of the electirc orbs ,asorbing the energy in her tail "heh heh .....my hands control water....my tail controls elcetricity" she said as she shot out an electric bolt out towards the same direction that she made the tidal wave though she really didnt think her pray would be there she just felt like doing that

((you know i normaly exsplian this on profile so i will tell ya now

her hands control water
her tail controls elcetircity
her feet controls earth

and she knows a little bit of dark magic but nothing too major....anyway night all ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Yuni shrugged, grinning again almost instantly. "I wouldn't mind gettin' in a round with that hermaphrodite, Shink. It might be a little fun!" At the question of a sink, Yuni's ears flicked and her memory of being a bartender kicked in. There was usually a sink behind the bar counter, though she could be wrong since she tended a different bar than here. Standing up a bit, she leaned over the counter to peek at the other side and spot a sink. "Yeah, here's one. I'll getcha a clean washrag for a towell while ya clean." With that, she left in her search.

(( Night. ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Saji shifted warily beneath the netting of leaves and foliage. It was a strange and odd looking bulb of leafiness that confined the red-headed woman. The coccoon straddled a tree top canopy between two willows.
When Saji was fully awake and conscious, she lurched her scrunched up body to stretch through the mass of vines. First a hand burst through the wall of greenery. Then another grasping and gripping limb, fingers reaching and grappling with a branch for leverage.
"Graaagh!" She came through the small crevice she'd made as if battling to get out of the coccoon. Her hair ripped as it was pulled through the messiness. Her once flawless skin was quickly becoming scratched from the thorns. Saji didn't care as long as she got out of the damned coccoon.
After much lurching and kicking and pulling, she fell. Down, down, down and down hitting branches and foliage as she fell to the ground below. She hit the soil and roots with a hard thud.
Saji lay there staring up. Her hiding had been well worth the rest but now she wanted to see her family.

Last edited by EmpressJisa on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Vegma watched as Yuni left lrtting out a sigh "huh such strange people..." he muttered to himself as he made his way to the sink , looking at the silver sink he smiled slightly as he walked over and pushed the hot water forward , letting the water run for a moment before his clothes shredded up by themselves and sanke down into his shadow
"this is what i need" he
he said to himself as he unwraped his demon tail from around his waste , he hated his mark of being a demon and plus to him the tail serves no purpos or reason so he keeps it wraped tightly around his waist

he slid down the smooth surface of the sink and stood under what felt like a hot waterfall hitting him , after a moment to get use to it was he completly under trying to clean off that smell

((eh my mind is gone X_x))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

(did you shrink? can saji help?)

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Her fragmented memory did fail her a few times in her search for a linen closet of some sort, so she just looked through the kitchen drawers for an unused washrag. Seeing that Veg was about six inches tall, the girl had to look for a fairly large cloth. She paused in the kitchen, sensitive ears swiveling to catch what sounded like a dying cougar in the forest, and shrugged with a baffled look. "No mind, no presence. Don't ask, don't tell." Cloth in hand and about to go through the door that led back to the bar room, she paused again and groaned before purposely bonking her head against the closest wall. "Chiikuso... I forgot again... The Teme's probably out lookin' now..." Sighing and shaking her head, Yuni walked out to the bar counter carefully and set the washcloth by the sink without looking in the general direction. "There ya go, Mr. Veg." Then she went over to the currently dead fireplace, poking the ashes in the hearth, and exhaled a stream of fire to get it going again.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Priest of R'lyeh Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:11 pm

~How well the weather was today~ Kurtiz thought to himself loudly. The rendering of nature around him made him warm and jolly. Rosey-cheeked and chipper.
As his fingers proceeded to pull his pipes for a tune, a bloodcurdling shriek had the wiry man nearly out of his trousers.
He knew that shriek distinctively. ~My day just got horrendous, didn't it?... Indeed.~
Kurtiz' naturally slender fingers swipped the pipes back into his camoes to follow the cacophony of birds squawking in fear from the green-stained trees. And not to mention the ominous sound of cracking crashing wood.
~Tantalizing~
Kurtiz came upon a very unappealing sight that his eyes felt as though they'd had nails thrown at them. "Saji, chickadee, would you kindly, darling, put on some clothes?"
He curtly spoke to Sajidah.
Priest of R'lyeh
Priest of R'lyeh

Male
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Saji's head hurt and she was still gathering her bearings when a voice, high but male caught her attention. Turning her head to the side, she looked at the face she thought she'd never see again. "By the goddess... El Faeo Puta, Kurtiz..."
She knew that red round face anywhere. And the tightly curling blonde hair. Freckles and blue eyes like unpolished raw sapphire. Saji couldn't help but laugh since he'd not changed one bit. Still built for war and yet child-like qualities making him seem harmless. "You fatass, I just got done incubating. I battled again and this time I've lost my godstone for good. I needed to regenerate. And I can be naked if I please."
Saji startled to scramble to her feet, twitching her nose as she stood. Her vines grew over her body to make a bikini of leaf and vine over the necessary areas. "So where is your lover, Luka? Did he dump you already?"
Saji brushed herself off, her wounds healing quickly with the help of the root system under her flesh.
"Uhm, wait! Don't tell me. Walk me to the bar first." She fingered toward a building in the distance.

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Priest of R'lyeh Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Kurtiz waved his head like a peacock. He pursed his lips letting this girly know his 'bitch' side was close to breaking the surface of his facade.
~Oh, she hasn't changed. Ai ai ai....~
"Chu know, chicky, chu always call me that. Chu are the ugly bitch." His pouted puckered lips returned to their resting position as a smile.
~Stupid bitch, you know you are fuckin' cool~
Kurtiz' mind wandered off the rabbit trail to be envious for a while of Saji's scarlet locks. If he didn't like the rocks and straw, he would've been the kind of a man who would've wanted to get lost in those bloodied strands.
~If only you were a man...~
Hips swaying, buckled shoes sifting dirt and tight pants stretched, Kurtiz walked like a raging queen. He turned around and waved at her, his doggish gesture to make her come and walk with him.
"Chu know what, animalita, I don't wanta chat 'bout Luka. He did dump me. And you war too much. Ai, tell me what you've done these past years without my help to save that fat booty of yours, queenie?" Kurtiz sashayed with Saji in tow, speaking in indifferent tones.
He was always playful with his friends though.
Priest of R'lyeh
Priest of R'lyeh

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Saji decided that she would give the surprise now. There was a smug look on her face as she crossed her arms. She didn't have the same awkward strut that Kurtiz had, but she sashayed also. They were like sisters.
"You really want to know. I'll you... but then you have to tell me why you and Luka broke up. Tcha, I think that's a fair arrangement!"
She stopped, halting in the middle of the trail and stopped Kurtiz with a hand on his barrel chest.
"Kurtiz, I got married again, But! I love him! And we have a son together, one son! Not a colony, pack or nest. AND..." She paused for effect on this. "He's a feline!"
Saji grinned her fangy grin with its malicious curves proudly taking full effect with the venom glittering in her eyes.

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

EmpressJisa wrote:(did you shrink? can saji help?)

((heyi Saji long time no chat haha ...and uh yeah Vegma Demous got shrunkin by another character that i made called Shin which Shero is doing abit of lond distance fighting with XP ))

Vegma looked over to see the washcloth being placed next to the sink , he smiled kindly and shouted out "Thank you" so she would hear

after a rather long 'shower' he finaly climbed out from the sink and grabbed the wash cloth drying off his upper half down , finaly after he was dry enough he tossed his 'towel' off to the side before his shadow clothed him in black pants and shirt, he walked over and turned off the water before looking around in the bar "hmmmm what i could do for a drink" he said to himslef as he tried to figure out a way to do it himself

it was a mix of pride and his own sence of wanting some sort of independnce now that he didnt want to ask yuni for help

((well if ya want to reply on this ya can ...its pretty open to anyone near the bar haha ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Priest of R'lyeh Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

~.....~
It was a first, a goddamned first. Kurtiz' mind went blanker than an empty page. "Chu mean to say, CHU, chickadee, the heartbreaker, queen of broken hopes and empress of wet dreams, chu are...?" Kurtiz let the last note slide out precariously from the press of his lips.
Kurtiz would have to be cautious with this word. To him, she was wonderful, but she always got around in some way, even more so than himself.
"WHIPPED! Chu are whipped! Does this mean chu have put behind chu chour wicked and volatile ways, chicky?" Kurtiz was aghast, trying to stay, and... it wasn't working.
To get his mind reeling again, he took Saji's arms and held her. Like a crutch, basically.
"Wha happened to chu, queenie? Ai thought chu was the same, but chu not?"
He was starting to sound like a whiny piglet and didn't like that. Not one bit.
~What is dis?~
Priest of R'lyeh
Priest of R'lyeh

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Una Von Stian wrote:
EmpressJisa wrote:(did you shrink? can saji help?)

((heyi Saji long time no chat haha ...and uh yeah Vegma Demous got shrunkin by another character that i made called Shin which Shero is doing abit of lond distance fighting with XP ))

Vegma looked over to see the washcloth being placed next to the sink , he smiled kindly and shouted out "Thank you" so she would hear

after a rather long 'shower' he finaly climbed out from the sink and grabbed the wash cloth drying off his upper half down , finaly after he was dry enough he tossed his 'towel' off to the side before his shadow clothed him in black pants and shirt, he walked over and turned off the water before looking around in the bar "hmmmm what i could do for a drink" he said to himslef as he tried to figure out a way to do it himself

it was a mix of pride and his own sence of wanting some sort of independnce now that he didnt want to ask yuni for help

((well if ya want to reply on this ya can ...its pretty open to anyone near the bar haha ))

((Alright, Saji and Kurtiz will be there next post!))

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Saji lifted her hand and covered Kurtiz' mouth. "Silence now. You can contemplate it as we go. We've been married for a long while now, Kurt." She took a deep breath and released as a sudden overbearing stress came over her remembering all her past mistakes and the drastic change she had made when she fell in love...
"My husband is Sheggo, and my son is Sheggan. I love them both. And I've died atleast thirty times.... now, you and Luka? What happened?"
Saji looked as the front door of the bar came into view and she guided Kurtiz into the bar listening to him as she went.
Though when they came in, she pulled away from her old time friend and called out. "Hello, anyone home!?"

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next