Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frayne's pet food

3 posters

Go down

Frayne's pet food Empty Frayne's pet food

Post  Ruinily Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

When your pet starts chewing on household plants or curtains because you dont have its favourite food then its time to head to this place. Though most pet food stores dont even smell of the food which is packed away in tins and boxes this business is different. When you walk in its more like a restraunt, the air is heavy with the scent of meat, gravy, and various herby flavours. Nearby there are some bowls full of teasing tasters, all the bowls have a pets nose in it as they enjoy the delicious food. At the back of the shop floor are double doors leading to the modest kitchen and small but lush garden area. The information signs on the rosey coloured walls proudly state all food is grown and hand cooked by the shop owner. Suddenly the owner himself appears out of the kitchen doors, his dark green eyes look up from under his short strawberry blonde fringe. A light smile wraps around his lips as he amiably greets you with a light tone.
Frayne's pet food Foodcat
'Hello there, enjoying the aroma of our special pet food are you? Well why dont you buy some? I'm Frayne, I own the building and the homemade recipes we use. We cater to all tastes and all sizes of pet, from giant carnivores like the wolves to small herbivores like the devas. All our ingredients are exceptionally fresh and I'm sure your pets will love our recipes, so do you want to try some out?'
Frayne's pet food SmallwaterbowlFrayne's pet food WaterbowlFrayne's pet food Largewaterbowl
Frayne's pet food SmallredbowlFrayne's pet food RedbowlFrayne's pet food Largeredbowl
Frayne's pet food SmallbluebowlFrayne's pet food BluebowlFrayne's pet food Largebluebowl
Frayne's pet food LeafFrayne's pet food Largeleaves
Frayne's pet food Cupcake
Water bowls
Metal bowls used to hold water for your thirsty pets to drink, though the largest one can be more like a bath for small pets!
70gems/
Frayne's pet food Masks5
Red bowl
This bright red bowl has a juicy helping of meaty chunks in a light covering of gravy for the carnivorous pets.
70gems/
Frayne's pet food Masks5
Pawprint bowl
These blue bowls are filled with tasty chunks of meat and added plant nutrients to make a perfectly balanced meal.
70gems/
Frayne's pet food Masks5
Leaves
This is the vegetarian option for the grazing herbivore pets.
70gems/
Frayne's pet food Masks5
Cupcake
A cute cupcake to celebrate the sites first birthday with!
111g/Frayne's pet food Masks8
To order some food copy and paste the following form with your options filled in onto a new reply in this thread. Or if you want to order on the pet site copy and paste it to this private message with the title Frayne.
Pet id: (Its the number at the end of the url on your pets page. Example:1020)
Food: (If you want two on the same pet list them. Example:water bowl and red bowl.)
Place of food: (Example:right front paw and center.)
Payment: (Gems or masks. Example:20masks)
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Frayne's pet food Empty Re: Frayne's pet food

Post  Lassarian Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Pet id: 28
Food: Cupcake
Place of food: Front paw
Payment: Gems

Lassarian

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Stag
Masks Masks : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyter Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am

Pet id:3513
Food:2 cupcakes
Place of food:like it's holding the cupcakes
Payment:gems
Skyter
Skyter

Male
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 224

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am

All done, sorry about the delay! And that was a great idea Skyter, the cactus happily brandishing the cupcakes made me laugh. XD
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content