Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The main cafe chat~

+4
Berth
Fayte
jujubee
Ruinily
8 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

~The main cafe chat~ - Page 11 Empty Re: ~The main cafe chat~

Post  Ruinily Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 pm

*Takes him to a dark corner and noms on her new pet stick*

Its only two hours up the motorway from here. Raspberry I need to learn to drive...
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm

its about the same from here give an ahour or a half. -Led rigid, letting the woman have her wicked way with his body.-

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 895

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 pm

*puts up sensor bars to block the wicked ways luna was having on faytes body* THERE ARE CHILDREN AROUND HERE xP
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Well they are bound to learn sooner or later by watching channel for and Cbbc so why not now?! x_X

Luna can touch anywhere she wants Wink

Anyhell, i gtg night night peoples nice to meet you random stranger <3

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 pm

auf wiedersehn random new person *waves goodnight*
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 pm

:shock: I choose a good time to go and give the fish tank an emergency clean....
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 pm

yes you did luna, yes you did.....
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 am

Random? By nature? New ? maybe the socks i put on this morning.

Check the post count holmes <3

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am

got this in an email from my dad and I just thought I'd put this down for your entertainment

QUESTIONS THAT HAUNT ME!!!

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?
They're both dogs!

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why, Why, Why

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are going dead?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

If people evolved from apes,
why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses
are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

In summer why do we try to keep the house as cold as it was in winter when we complained about the coldness?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons are suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Can you cry under water? - Yes

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Assassination is murder but just a more organised term for it.Plus it tends to be a more professional doing.

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to? - Taxes .Penny for your thoughts, A penny for your advice.

What disease did cured ham actually have? - Curing is a method of preserving foods, Many words in the English language have several meanings.As the same with other languages, It just depends on the context you use the word.

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? - Yes because it is the name of the event, no the sense, Look at the answer from before.

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? - Because ones a form of media while the other is a way to view media.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? - Because they aren't doing in correctly, You are supposed to look off into the distance to which the height advantage helps, But to each their own.

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural? - Because bra is shorter a shortened version of another word,while panties are used to house two limbs, making it plural. i think...

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? -Because the in-decent human beings like to eat it while sitting in their bra and panties.

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him? For the sake of getting everyone around a camp fire in unity to sing a song that is easily remembered and everyone knows the lyrics of (if your american)

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? Because is is a professor not a dock worker.If anything he shouldn't have made that, because that is an engineers or technicians specialities, while professors tend to teach instead of do.Also, The term professor tends to give of the aura of being smart so they properly just gave him that title to make the show run smoother along with fixing the hole in the boat, why are you paying actors for a show that will end in a flash?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?
They're both dogs!
...He was designed to be a human but to kid it up along with the theme became a dog. Plus, Pluto was designed to be a pet, How come goofy has his own free will?

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? Because the run runner pissed him off , all he wanted to do was get revenge.Seriously, Who would eat a bird that's been flattened by a 100 tonne anvil?!

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? Mineral Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance and other smelly stuff. Like engine oil and cooking oil, it is used on the baby, Not made from.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? No.Morality comes from morals a sense of self and such while electrons are part of the atom along with neutrons and protons.Electricity itself is also more complex then "comes from electrons." Besides,A better question ..If protons are positive,Neutrons and negative.What are electrons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? A simple public domain song that every child and adult in the western world knows....Hm...Could be a possibility that while the song is being passed down via word of mouth along with the other they have the same due to the innate need for children to have repetition to learn.

Why did you just try singing the two songs above? To see if the question was valid, Why else?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? Again with these questions..Its funny how these two things have nothing to do with each other and yet....You some how question the latin based english language.Sadly the suffixes you are looking at are -Roid & -Hoid Ya,i think there is a hole letter of difference there.

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why, Why, Why

-Put yourself in your dogs shoes,(For the sake of this answer. stfu..), Would you like some stanky ass bitch blowing in your face? And do you stick your head of the window , either hot , bored, dumb or suicidal? .Difference between someone doing it to you and you doing it yourself.

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are going dead? Anger, Stupidity, we are humans...Smash it to make it work again -Thumbs up-

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Because they aren't most likely going to count every single star and as such know that your not going to believe you so in the whole spirit of things just nods their head and agrees.While if the paint is wet, we are also given the fun feeling of curiosity, touching paint, easy peesy, counting stars long and annoying.Even then it can be down to the whole adam and eve thing....God - "Dont touch this forbidden fruit." Eve "Om nom nom"

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection? Because it's is more professional and the family can sue for negligence.Plus, the whole "To knowingly give some AIDS is murder" thing, This is a state put to death, not a murder.It is against human rights to use dirty equipment, last time they checked, those people are still humans.

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him? - Automatic preservation reflex, Why do you flinch when you know someone is about to throw a feint punch? The body wants to preserve itself so it does it on second nature. It is along the lines of blinking, the body does it to protect the eye,you don't even need to think about it.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? Because, the divine wind was to be a last chance tactic.If you ask why are they wearing helmets, Why bother supplying the ships with ammo and rockets? If the chance arose they could sink a ship without crashing into it, don't you think those crazy bastards took that option? Willing to die for their cause, they did it because they had no other options.

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'? It's just a specific term for one of many speech impediments, there is only so many letters in the alphabet.Besides, It does have an original name.

If people evolved from apes,
why are there still apes?
- If they are so smart, why don't dolphins create fire and walk on land already?! We were a specific breed of ape that got lucky with out dna, Something different mutated and we evolved further.The apes of today still evolved but not in the same way because of the random mutations.
There was originally two forms of human, But one went extinct because it was more ape like then us.

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Bubbles are the byproduct and not the product, its the mixture of water and the solution.thats what i think anyway.

Is there ever a day that mattresses
are not on sale? Have you been mattress shopping? if you have wear are they on sale?! plus, Beds, kinda need mattresses so they are comfy, although they are sold separately, wouldnt it be a good idea to sell both at the same time?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Magic Fridge Fairies....End of. I think it is just that your brain associates the fridge with food and so when you go looking for food you try the places most likely to have it.Ever noticed how you end up looking for your keys in the same place like 3 times?!

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try? There is, Your just stupid.50% of the time i open bin bags or plastic bags from asda, i get in one shot.Your personal opinions shouldn't come through on these questions.It's like saying "How come half the time i flip a coin, i get heads?"

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
If there is a will there is a way.They probably squeeze through a tiny gap.they arn't air tight y'know.

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

Stupid questions need stupid answers...Sadly, i dont have one.For one, it is cold outside. Two - the heat generated will lose some of its energy when the two air types merge.Plus, we can do something about the cold, but we cant do anything with the heat, overall that is.

In summer why do we try to keep the house as cold as it was in winter when we complained about the coldness?
The body wants what it wants, and it wants to regulate the temperature of your body so it doesn't drop or sink beyond redemption.We will always complain until we get the perfect combination.
Besides, I don't want a house as cold as winter, thats crazy!

I just wanted to answer these with my own personal answers.

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Nice to see you two making friends, though its been a bit quiet lately... think its got anything to do with the 4th of July? Surprise
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm

& Canada....Because i am clearly from that side of the pond <.<

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:39 pm

D: You lied to me then!! And you'll be costing me a fortune in texts!! No more texts for you...
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 pm

No lies i swear im ungerlish!

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Is that further away than America? ¬.¬
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

like 4 train rides away <.< if i can remember

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol 3. Raspberry And something like £60 one way... So hows the trip fund going?
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

well if all goes to plan, i can have it all sorted in like one month of starting Wink

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Starting what? Surprise You have a plan?
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

job interview

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Oooh when? Cheery
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 pm

20th Wink

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Thats a while off, but good luck for that day anyway. ^_^ Whats the job?
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

OSG

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm

For some reason the words offshore shipping goats came to mind. >.>' What does osg mean?
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content