Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show all pets option?

2 posters

Go down

Show all pets option? Empty Show all pets option?

Post  Nightstooth Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm

I have no idea what myadopts admin did, but all I see is the first 10 pets on my list when I view my account, and they are not the ones I'm trying to level up. Is there any way I can change this?
Nightstooth
Nightstooth

Spirit
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 317

Back to top Go down

Show all pets option? Empty Re: Show all pets option?

Post  Ruinily Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 am

Yes myadopts is being a pain at the moment... Its still struggling on the server, the guy in charge said this, 'Sorry about all the recent downtime. I've suspended some high usage sites, tweaked the server settings and turned off signature images.' So I guess its a good thing we werent very busy. Uncertain Anyway there has been other complaints about the only seeing ten pets thing so hopefully it will be sorted out... In the mean time if you want your pets clicked I advise we use the clicking thread here on the forum. The signature images may still not be working but I will click all the pets anyway. You can still see all your pets in your inventory, on the profile page its only showing the latest ten pets as it says on the title above the pets. I havent found a way to change this setting on normal or admin settings yet... but I'm keeping an eye on things. I'll post if I find anything out. Trust me I want this to get sorted out as soon as possible...
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down