Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance)

2 posters

Go down

The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance) Empty The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance)

Post  Skyter Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok, I like one girl, and she will never meet me again(or not), I aways was in love with her, the last time we talked, she said that like me, but after that,I've never seen her, it was two years ago, and I remembered now, this is making me SAD(caps because it's very sad), how I can be happy again, I usualy look for lolcats, but I remember that again, and I also didn't told her that I'm in love with her Broken heart I'm an idiot!
Skyter
Skyter

Male
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 224

Back to top Go down

The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance) Empty Re: The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance)

Post  Ruinily Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Crying Aw that is sad! Cant you find her online? The regret is harsh, but you'll have to believe she wasnt the one and that your girl is still waiting for you out there... And you never know, it is a small world. Wink
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance) Empty Re: The broken heart(If you think this is sad, look for lolcats to balance)

Post  Skyter Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 am

No I can't find her online D:
Skyter
Skyter

Male
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 224

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum