Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylin's Clothing

4 posters

Go down

Caylin's Clothing Empty Caylin's Clothing

Post  Ruinily Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

You walk into the large building and the chaotic room seems to open in front of you. The seething queues of beings almost overthrows the calming blue walls and pink floral decorative patterns near the ceiling. There are rows of shelves high along the walls and the middle of the room, they are all covered in various clothing items made just for the pets. The shop is swarming with creatures and their owners, you can see some of the animals are decorated with all sort of items from the shelves. There are hats for cats, bows for does, and collars for canids. While you wonder where to even start in the messy crowd you feel a hand on your shoulder which causes you to spin around. A slightly meek dark haired woman is standing there with a polite smile.
Caylin's Clothing SuperwolfCaylin's Clothing WinningserpentCaylin's Clothing Winterdrase
Caylin's Clothing TravellingdevaCaylin's Clothing PunkfoxCaylin's Clothing MaskeddeerCaylin's Clothing FunkysheepCaylin's Clothing FancydresspancakeCaylin's Clothing DecoratedcharmCaylin's Clothing DapperwhiskeyCaylin's Clothing Custom2Caylin's Clothing Custom1
'Hi, I'm Caylin, welcome to my clothing shop. Can I help you find something for your darling pets? Maybe a cute bow, or a fetching collar? We try to accommodate as many pets sizes as we can, but I'm afraid we just cant supply clothing for creatures as small as the desert mice, and creatures like the moth are difficult. Please try to think about whether the item of clothing would fit on your pet or not before ordering, thankyou.'
Caylin's Clothing WoolarmbandCaylin's Clothing RedarmbandCaylin's Clothing Smalllarmband
Caylin's Clothing WoolscarfCaylin's Clothing Smallscarf
Caylin's Clothing Bandana
Caylin's Clothing RedribbonCaylin's Clothing PurpleribbonCaylin's Clothing Blueribbon
Caylin's Clothing YellowbowCaylin's Clothing PinkbowCaylin's Clothing Bluebow
Caylin's Clothing Bowtie
Caylin's Clothing SmallbellCaylin's Clothing Bell
Caylin's Clothing Toothnecklace
Caylin's Clothing Spikecollar
Armbands
Show off your style with these crimson armbands. There is also a white Cairisay woolen version of them.
80gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks6
Scarves
These Cairisay wool scarves will keep your pets warm even in a blizzard!
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Bandana
Keep back wild manes with this stylish red bandana.
80gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks6
Ribbons
Cute ribbons for cute pets to be tied on fur, spikes and horns.
70gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks5
Bows
Add a pretty bow to your pets pelt to show off its true adorable nature.
70gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks5
Bowtie
This smart black bowtie can make any pet look suave from pancakes to whiskey bottles.
90gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks7
Bells
Keep track of your pets with the delicate ringing of bells on blue silk ribbons.
80gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks6
Tooth necklace
This tooth was shed by some nasty predator, and can now hang proudly around your pets neck.
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Spike collar
This intimidating collar is perfect for those scary pets.
120gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks10
Caylin's Clothing Ravenmask
Caylin's Clothing Wolfmask
Caylin's Clothing Dragonmask
Caylin's Clothing Catmask
Caylin's Clothing Blacktophat
Caylin's Clothing ShawlCaylin's Clothing Cloak
Caylin's Clothing RedcollarCaylin's Clothing PurplecollarCaylin's Clothing GreencollarCaylin's Clothing BluecollarCaylin's Clothing Yellowcollar
Caylin's Clothing Medal
Caylin's Clothing Backpack
Raven mask
Wearing this feathered mask will let your pet embrace its dark shamanic side.
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Wolf mask
The white wolf mask is symbolic of the icy tribes that prize the wolves for hunting and transport.
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Dragon mask
This slim fiery type of mask was once popular in masquerade balls.
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Cat mask
These very beautiful butterfly like masks are based on the Fyrilarch cat's wings.
100gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks8
Top hat
This charismatic black hat's slanted design is especially made to fit between ears and horns.
160gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks14
Cloak
Make your pet feel like a hero with these smooth cloaks. Length varies on pet size.
150gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks13
Collars
Once you put a coloured collar on your pet you'll be able to pick them easily out of the pack.
70gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks5
Medal
Award your pet for being brave, beautiful, or simply the best.
120gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks10
Backpack
With amazing food and toy storage these handy backpacks are essential for exploring or traveling with pets.
150gems/
Caylin's Clothing Masks13
To order a clothing item copy and paste the following form with your options filled in onto a new reply in this thread. Or if you want to order on the pet site copy and paste it to this private message with the title Caylin.
Pet id: (Its the number at the end of the url on your pets page. Example:1020)
Item: (If you want two on the same pet list them, also always include the item colour. Example:Red ribbon and Blue collar)
Place of item: (Example:Behind the front eye and the neck. )
Payment: (Gems or masks. Example:20masks)
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Caylin's Clothing Empty Re: Caylin's Clothing

Post  Nightstooth Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 am

It looks like some of the items may be cut off in the post. Like it stops at spiked collar and half of the text is missing. The map also doesn't display properly. I don't know if there's anything you can do to fix it, though. The map is fully functional and doesn't seem to have any areas missing. The last square is just moved under the center of the line of the picture squares.
Nightstooth
Nightstooth

Spirit
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 317

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm

If you have anything like this please post something in the help forum instead of here, but thanks for helping. ^_^ Now the last item on the end is the spike collar, and I dont think the writing is cut off, its just a little squashed. The whole text is "Spike collar This intimidating collar is perfect for those scary pets. 120gems/10" Though if it is still missing and because the squares are out of line on the map for you I think your browser window isnt fully expanded. Sorry but the website is designed for fully maximized windows, though I shall try to find a better system for the map since no one seems to use maximized windows...
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightstooth Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 am

Ok.

My window is maximized, but my monitor is a bit old so it isn't a newer widescreen LCD / flatscreen one.
Nightstooth
Nightstooth

Spirit
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 317

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychotic Pika Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

I have a question- can clothing be put on Hybodus Sharks?

Psychotic Pika

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Devy
Masks Masks : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 am

Sure, some of the lengths might have to be altered, but thats easy. You might want to freeze the shark before it goes in the tank though, I think the clothes will look better out of the tank. Spirited
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyter Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Question: headless mhoderny can wear masks?
Skyter
Skyter

Male
Fyre Emblem
Pet : Wolfy
Masks Masks : 224

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Er, yes since they have invisible ghostly heads I guess they can. The mask will just float about. Interesting thought. Spirited
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyter Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 am

Pet id: 2240