Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEWARE! The Crazy Neko is here.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BEWARE! The Crazy Neko is here. - Page 2 Empty Re: BEWARE! The Crazy Neko is here.

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Its a French phase meaning a casual 'no problem'. *Eats his slightly burnt marshmallows*
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

BEWARE! The Crazy Neko is here. - Page 2 Empty Re: BEWARE! The Crazy Neko is here.

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Oh, I see. Do you know alot of French, Oto? -roasts marshmellow to complete blackness before eating. Then roasts another-
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Well I was forced to learn some of it a few years ago... *Ambitiously holds out a joint of lamb on a rod over the flames*
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 pm

For school? I have to learn Spanish next year... And that's the only foreign language they're teaching at my school... -blinks at the joint of lamb and adds some wood the fire, nomming on her burnt marshmellow-
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Um, I shall say oui... Its shame they only teach Spanish, everyone seems to know Spanish... and I like lamb... *Keeps turning the joint until its brown and crispy then takes a shark like bite out of it nearly burning his mouth*
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

I only know a little bit of Spanish... <.<" I'd like to learn Japanese at school, I'd have more fun with that. Lamb's not that bad, I guess. -offers BBQ sause and water to him and roasts another marshmellow-
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 pm

And I generally only remember bits of languages, though I'm pretty good at reading them. Aye though if Madarin is as popular as the polls say then its surprising that they dont teach that as a second language instead of one thats already similar to English... Not bad?? Its the best meat that doesnt come from a fish! *Turns down the sauce but takes the water while wondering what marshmallows taste like with BBQ sauce*
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm

I guess it's 'cause there's about as many Spanish speakers in the US as there are English... that and Mexico is right below us... I dunno... Haha, if you say so Oto. I have it occasionally, but steak and beef dominates the meat in my house somehow... -adds a bit of BBQ sause to her crispy marshmellow and eats it- ... Not that bad... As long as you don't add too much sause...
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I guess it'll be handy if you take a very long walk then... Might be that lamb is more expensive than most other meats. *Raises an eyebrow feeling very curious now* Huh, are you afraid to try more? ;P
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Pfft, or a plane ride. I'm stuck up north and to the east by the coast. That and I'd be wanting to go to New Mexico rather than Mexico. That might be the cause, we're not rich. xD -offers a roasted marshmellow and BBQ sause- Dinner's not settling all that well, so no, I dun wanna. You can try though! :3
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Heh if I did have the money I'd order everyone over by private jet to a big mansion I would buy, though I guess we wouldnt get much rping done... *warily takes the marshmallow and sauce experimentally dipping the gooey sugar into the sauce* Lucky me...
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm

I definetely would not mind that.... And we can always RP as ourselves, right? Or we could incorporate dolls or something, hehheh! -watches- Oh yeah, you are lucky! There's a four leaf clover on your hat! -places a 4leaf clover on his hat quickly and whistles innocently-
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Well me and Keri were rping as ourselves at the beginning of this Sancs rp... You can play with dolls I've got my own little statue. >.> *Looks up feeling a slight breeze and notices the clover* Huh, that wasnt there before...

Is everyone waiting for me in the rp? Or is Una writing his last bit?
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

You were? I don't really play with dolls... I blow them up! :twisted: Oh no, it was always there! You just never noticed it!

And I don't know. If Una's still online, he's probably writing. If not, well, yeah it's a free-for-all.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Aye, we amusingly played as ourselves as well as our rp characters. I'm glad to hear it, blowing them up makes more sense for you... And I dont even remember finding the clover... *Looks puzzled*

Heh yeh we could spam a few attacks on the toad before Una got back. >.>
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Heh heh, that must've been fun! Crap... I'm making sense... That violates the code, maaaaan!! U-um... YOU DID! You were sleep walking and you plucked it right out of the ground!!

We could, coudn't we? Cheery
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm

It was interesting... And you have to make sense at some point if you still dont want to make sense most of the time... I need to strap myself down when I sleep then...

We maybe could have if I hadnt drifted off... sorry, I'll be about tomorrow at some point, though if no ones going to be on I might grab an early night and get ready for some toad slaying...
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 pm

True enough... But, if you strap yourself down, the demon bed babies will be able to eat youuuu!!

Eh, it's okay.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum