Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Yuni glanced over at Shero with confusion, but didn't voice any questions about his statement yet. She'll ask later if she remembers. With her hands held behind her back, she looked between the two males and flicked her ears. The barrette grew in size, becoming longer and heavier in her hands until it was the familiar counter-balance scythe with a crimson blade on either side of the bleached steel staff. Though it was a little smaller than its full length due to the trees, it was still a good deal taller than the Nekojin if it were to be vertical. Yuni grinned widely at Veg and became antsy again. "Please Mr. Veg? I can try to throw a bomb in the toad's mouth if ya scare it out! Big boom.... hee hee!"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 pm

((sorry about that a storm knocked out my computer >_< ))

Vegma looked at the two and smirked "well Yuni if all else fails i'll bring it back in pieces ...but i would prefer to take him back alive if its possable....." he said looking over at Shero "and dont worry about driving em out....i figured out a way to do so...you two just be ready when i do" he said smiling "see you at the lake" he said as he sanked into Shero's shadow before dissapearing into the ground, his own shadow then luanched off of Shero's and headed towards the lake to make sure the target was still there

((EDITED ...thanks Shero....sorry about that Yuni ))

Last edited by Una Von Stian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

((Una its Yuni not Yumi. ))

Watching the shadow shoot off towards the lake Shero gave a flippant comment, 'you know it might be hypocritical but some shadow users are a bit creepy.' Then he gave a quiet sigh to himself, he hadnt thought about how useless he'd be against a opponent in water. 'Ah well at least this sounds like it might be fun. We'd better get walking.' He said resignedly as he started off after the shadow. He could pick up the rising humidity levels and lake smell in the air as a light breeze blew off the lake and through the forest.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm

(( S'all right. It is 'Yuni', but people misspell it alot heh heh. ))

Yuni's ears drooped at what Veg said about taking the toad alive. "Aww... What 'bout Saji-Okaa's Fried Toad Legs...?" She pouted and swayed her tail. "Can we at least cut the legs off...?" The girl 'hrrmm'-ed and shifted her grip on her weapon and moving it so the shaft rested on her petite shoulders. Giggling quietly at what Shero said after Veg had slunk off, and followed her elder towards the fresh smell of water. "I agree with ya, Oto." The girl glanced over at Shero and realized something, so she questioned curiously, "Oi, Oto? What's ya weapon? I can lend ya a knife if ya need one...?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm

((yeah i am still sorry about that though Yuni D; ))

Vegma came out from the ground out of his own shadow and looked about the lake with a grin on his face "well then.....lets prepare..." he said to himself as his shadow stretched out making a thin line that went all the way around the lake, after the line met up with Veg's main shadow they started to stretch out agian this time forming into shapes , after a few moments the shapes became shadow hounds with bright red eyes ,surounding the lake "alright grunts......do your work" he said with a smile on his face as the hounds charged into the water but none of them make a splash or even a ripple as they did

Veg smirked as he drew out his blade which then strecthed out and formed itself into gaint golden butchers knife with a red swirls forming along its blade (the sword on my Avi )
"now we wait" he said to himself smiling
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

(( No, there used to be someone else called Yumi in the Sanc. ))

Casually without missing a step Sherogeth reached inside the rich purple coat and wint one gloved hand withdrew two daggers a finger apart. One was a rich golden dagger, gleaming in the moonlight like some well polished piece of treasure, the other was dark, made from a smooth black crystal with purple veins running through it. 'Ay have knifes, though ah wouldnt use them in a head on fight, their too delicate, and ay got bored with blades. I usually use this.' He had tucked away the daggers somehow back inside the soft jacket and reached out into the air besides him. His hand disappeared momentarily withdrawing from the invisible pocket in the air with a simple silver staff topped with a large dark purple crystal. The crystal had a wicked point on it and the metal shone brightly in the moonlight. Once she'd had a glimpse he lay the metal staff over his left shoulder casually letting his hand flop over the cold staff. Glancing across at the girl he smiled slightly and spoke, 'so ay guess that scythe is yours?' The trees were beginning to thin up ahead showing the lake sitting serenely in the pale light.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm

(( Aw, it's ok haha! You just owe me a hug now. There was? ))

Icy blue eyes glanced over at the little knives that Shero kept in his coat, widening in wonder as they witnessed the beautiful staff being pulled out a portal. "Ooo, sugoi! Do ya use magic or whack people or stabby-stab people?" At the question about her scythe, she smiled with pride and twirled it expertly. It shrunk to be about the length of her arm as she did so, keeping any plantlife and nekolife sage from the deadly red blades. There were deep amethyst orbs embedded into the silvery metal, the blades pointing in the opposite direction than the other. "Hai! My old caretaker gave it to me before he was murdered. I named it Nightmare's Calamity. Does ya staff have a name, Oto?" Her shorter legs sped up a little at the first glimpse of the lake, anticipation for a brawl making her wish she took her medicine beforehand. "I did forget it again... chiikuso... Oh well!"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Vegma lglanced over behind him as the two was starting to come into View "ah they are here...just in time" he said to himself as he griped his weapon in his hand and a wide smile corssed his face ,

---------------------------------------

The water started to ripple by the disturbence that was happening at the bottom , it then settled for a moment before a gaint sprout of water came shooting upward ,ontop of this sprout was a Gaint black toad with green spots and a thin long demon tail behind it , it also had three horns on its forhead and bright golden eyes which stared down at Vegma ,reconizing him instently the toad leaped down from the sprout and landed on the ground a few feet from Veg "Demous.....is that you?.....its been years" the toad said in a deep grogy voice

-----------------------------------------

Vegma smiled "it has been a while Shink....ready to turn yourself in?" he said with a smile on his face ,his weapon at the ready ,the red design glowing in the dim night

----------------------------------------

Shink luaghed "heh No way i have served more then enough time" he said luaghing and in a blink of an eye Shink luanching a wad of spit at Vegma from his mouth

--------------------------------------
Vegma smirked "not this time" he said as he douged the spit wad still staring down at the toad "last chance" he said smiling

((sorry guys i have to go soon ))

Last edited by Una Von Stian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and had to leave soon)
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

(( Sorry, between a old friends texts and an attention seeking cat I got a bit delayed...

Thats fine Una, we can just pause it again... No hurry on replies here... ))

Sherogteh replied to Yuni with a slight smile, 'neither ay use experimental abstract metaphysical anomalies and skill.' There was a pause as he thought about the staff. 'Unless you'd call it Thyrsus ay suppose not. Ah havent had it that long to be honest.' Then he fell into a quiet stride until she spoke again, 'you forgot, what?' The what was a little distant as he notice a disturbance in the lake ahead. He whistled at the water show with a admriing comment, 'damn that is a big toad. Ay'm sure he wont miss a leg or two... ah well have fun!' he said with an overly cheery voice before stepping away into the shadows that seemed to twist and absorb him into the darkness. He figured they were close enough for Yuni to have fun, and apart from not wanting to get in the way he wanted to see if the toad had an opening for a good attack with out being noticed.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 pm

((haha alright then i will reply after Yuni does until then haha ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 pm

(( S'all right, meow! ))

Yuni blinked at the long and big words that may have been a sort of explanation for the staffs use, her lexicon not all that advanced despite her age. "Wuht?" Thrysus was a cool sounding name, she will mentally admit. She gave a sheepishly grin when Shero questioned what she had forgotten. "Uh... my medicine... OH LOOKIE!! THAT IS ONE FATASS TOAD!! FUN, I SHALL HAVE!!" Laughing and staring up at the oversized warty thing, Yuni dug into her water-proof pouch that was synched to her pants to get a few red shelled firecrackers out. She could try to blow out those bulgy eyeballs... Can't spit what you can't see...

(( I won't be here tomorrow night... Unhappy I'll be at my dad's where I don't have internet. ))
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm

((alrighty then we will wait for ya till ya can get online haha Spirited ))

Vegma was the first to take the offensive this time charging at Shink with his blade in hand ,after a few douges of some spit balls that Shin shot out at him he jumped up and slash down at the creature
-------------------------
Shink quickly jumped out of Veg's way this time sending his tougue shooting out from his mouth at Veg as it landed a few feet away form the demon hound

------------------------

Veg was quick to react though it was a close call he was able to use the wide side of his blade as a sheild "ha not this time" he said smiling

-----------------------
Shink gave out what looked like a sly smirk "no i got you" he said before withdrawing its tougue ,bringing Vegma with him as he held onto his sword,
--------------------
it a moment to realize what Shink meant by that but it was too late Vegma's sword was being drawn in along with him , he let go of his blade and watched it as it shrinked down to microscoptic size before it went right into the toads mouth
-------------------
Shink gave out a gorgy luagh "where is your weapon now Hound?" he moking Vegma
-------------------
Vegma gave out a smiled "i hope you didnt swollow it." he said as he snaped his fingers , instantly the toad was covered in black flames "because no one touches my weapons without paying for it" he said smiling
----------------------

Shink howled in pain from the flames before spiting out the tiny saliva covered blade from his mouth , the flames soon stoped and the toad stared Vegma in anger "grooool Demous you will pay for that!!" the toad shouted in anger before charging at Vegma ready to jab his horns into him
-----------------------

Vegma smiled "i dont think so..." he said....sinking into the shadows right before he got rammed into ,as the toad passed over his shadow a large black spike shot upward stabbing the toad through the head ,Vegma reappeared nearby comming out from the shadows of the toad itself "you see i have learned new things since last time we met" he said smiling

((its not over yet but go ahead and try to guess what happens next haha 👅 ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 pm

(( Thanks Una! -hugs- ))

Yuni squealed and giggled, acrobatically bounding around the area to avoid the spitballs and the rampaging toad. She looked like she was having fun just running around like a nuttcase! The heavy scythe didn't slow her down one bit despite the size ratio. Whenever she could dash in and get a hit in, she aimed her lethal slashes at the ankles of the toad. She was quite determined, it seemed, to get those frog legs for Saji. "Oooo.. That looks like my Darkfire! Sugoi!" The Nekojin looked on as the toad-- whom she heard was named Shink, or Stinky or something-- was turned a bit crispy by Veg's sword's inky flames. When she saw that Shink was pinned by some weird black spike, she grinned and sunk the larger of the two blades on her scythe into the base of the toad's long tail. Pulling it out and seeing the deep, gaping hole she had made, she took out a red shelled firecracker and breathed a flame onto the wick before shoving it into the wound. The blood bothered her greatly, her breath having to be held to avoid smelling it, but she managed the implantation of her bomb before she ran away. Despite the tiny size of her hand-made explosives, Yuni's work packed a huge punch! Her bloodied scythe resting over her little shoulders, she looked over her 'artwork' as the explosion took place from a safe enough distance and gave a low whistle of approval. "Huh... I'll have to thank Patchy again for his powders!" She moved swiftly to see if the tail was wholly or only partly seperated from the body of Shink.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

((no problem -hugs back- ...though i have to adjust my origanal idea but i will put out the same resault haha ))

Veg's eyes went wide as Yuni placed the fireworks "whoa whoa hold on!" he said dissapearing into the shadows just in time for the firecrackers to exsplode ,he reappeared using Yuni's shadow "you know you could of warned me about that" he said letting out a sigh ,looking over at the toad -whose tail was clearly a few feet away from its body-
it looked like it was mained badly "how the Neitherworld am i supose to exsplian this to Boss...." he said letting out a sigh "well cant be helped" he said as he walked over to the body ,lowering the spike down into the ground he didnt even see it move an inche "well looks like we killed him" he said poking the toad on its side

-------------------------
however soon afterwards the toad started to bloat up to almost twice its size ,Veg's eyes went wide and he looked over at Yuni "GET DOWN!!" he shouted tackling Yuni to the ground right before the toad exploded leaving flying bits a pieces all over the open field
, covering Vegma's back with slime but none got to Yuni thanks to his efforts "bleech......thats nasty" he said to himself looking down at yuni "you alright?"

((hope you dont mind the "Auto hit" with the tackle if you do i can change it ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 pm

(( Aw, sorry. I had the insane urge to blow something up. ^_^" And I don't mind the AutoCrap. ))

"Hm?" Yuni blinked owlishly and shrunk the size of her scythe so it was the barrette again before clipping it to her slate hair, turning some to look as Veg emerged from her shadow. Her grin was sheepish and her ears flicked back to show an earnest apology. "Gomen, Mr. Veg! But I couldn't let ya have all the fun! Jus' tell ya 'Boss' that I did it!" Seeing as Veg was going towards the still toad and Shero no where in sight, Yuni curiously ventured closer to the body and poked the bumpy skin before giggling. "I thought that was the point, killing it. Oh well!" At seeing the dead Shink bloat up, Yuni 'eeped' and curled up into a tight and small ball after getting tackled by what felt like a wall. That and she was sure that one is supposed to get down when someone says 'Get Down'... But it was only Vegma, so she relaxed a bit. She realized the toad blew up when she peeked around Veg's arm at the Shink-bits everywhere. Ears flicking erratically, she nodded at his question and crinkled her nose. "I'm good. Ya smell funny! Ya otay?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

((oh no its fine ^_^ the point of RPing is to adapt to what the other person does hahah

well i normaly dont do the auto hit but when i do i try to have a good reason for it haha ^_^ ))

Vegma sighed as he stood up "be glad your not covered in this sh-" he said but he was cut short when he felt something that he knew very well from it happening to him before.... "ahhhh crap..." he said before his entire being quickly shrank down to 6 inches , Vegma shouted out his curses which could be barely heard by normal hearing standared

it along something like this
"Stupid f**king toad, and that damn slimey sh**" his lovely knowlage of cursing went on for about a minute before he cooled off
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm

(( True enough. xD ))

Once there wasn't a weight on her frame, Yuni stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants and shirt. But just as she stood, she found that Veg wasn't around. "Eh? Where'd he...?" Her sensitive ears swiveled at hearing a tiny little voice and she looked towards sound, down, to see a doll-sized Veg cursing his throat out. The cat girl crouched down and gently patted the tiny-man's head. "Awww, poor Mr. Veg! I kinda am glad, but kinda not at the same time! Ya otay?" Now she was actually taller than someone... And she giggled at hearing the stream of profanity, having heard much worse. She could even make a demonic sailor blush in her own fits of cursing!
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Veg steamed out in frustration to the tapping on his head "...ehhh i feel fine......its just my pride" he said looking around , everything seemed so much bigger to him now which kinda scared Veg a little bit .....and whats worse ...he got a strange girl that he doesnt really have much knowlage of to depend on until the effects wear off , though he didnt think Yuni would do anything to damage him.....would she?

sighing he shruged it off "well in any case...i could use a bath now" he said looking at himself realizing that he was still covered in slime , and it seemed like it smells worse then before which was starting to make him light headed "just freaken great" he said letting out a sigh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the main part of the raimains of Shink gurlgled with some form of life as there was movment on the largest chuck of what was left of the body ,
a Thin slender slime covered hand sliped out from the what was left of the remians
following the hand was a 6' 1'' female that looked in her 20s she had black hair and golden eyes ,she looked human at first glance but the thin demon tail behind her and the tiny three black horns on her forehead said otherwise, she was clothed in what looked like a diving suit made out of the toad's skin , a wide smile crossed her lips "Heh heh ....So Demous what do you think of my true form?" she said placing his hand on her hip as she looked down at Yuni and Veg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veg turned around nervously and looked up at the woman "what the hell?" wall about all he could say in his confusing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman luaghed "ohh come on Demous it was in the bronze age do you really think they would of taken a FEMALE seriously about a ransome?" she said corssing her arms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Veg thought about it for a moment "ehhh....yeah your right about that ..." he admitted thinking back to during that time, but he shook his thoughts away and paid attention to now, looking over at Yuni "we might wanna run out of this mess"
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

(( Sorry, had to eat dinner real quick. ))

Yuni's orance cat ears swiveled forward attentively to catch the teeny words before she smiled, her nose crinkling again. "Yeah, ya need a wash Mr. Veg. Climb aboard!" She put her hands down to the ground infront of Veg with her palms open, offering to carry the little guy back to the tavern. "How long does the shrinkin' stuffs last?" Her tail swayed in a surprised jerk as she heard the voice of the odd female, looking up with her hands still down to look at her. "Huh... Guess the form really doesn't matter..." She nodded at Veg's suggestion and glanced around the field for her adoptive father, wondering where he was as she hummed. "Hmm... Yeah... Let's scram 'nd regroup, I guess. Should I carry ya or will those tiny legs be fast 'nough, Mr. Veg?"
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Veg nodded,quickly letting his shadow clean off the slime so it wouldnt touch yuni before he jumped onto Yuni's hand "just run and dont step on anything ...she just made this place into a mine feild of shrinking shit....not to mention she is covered with that stuff so we cant have any contact with her" he said holding onto Yuni's thumb

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shink smiled "oh come on now Demous dont you want to talk?" she asked sweetly as she walked out from the remains and started heading towards the two

---------------------------------------------------------------
"NO i dont!" Veg shouted back
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm

While the explosions and interesting battling had been going on Sherogeth had recoiled back to watch from a tree branch further up the shore line. Apart from not wanting to have to fight if he didnt have to he saw no particular reason to risk getting frog spit on him or interfering in someone elses attack. besides apart from the end explosion it all seemed to go well. However when the lady emerged the cats eyes narrowed and flashed in the shadow wreathed tree. 'Well this looks interesting, a retreat? Shame Ay wanted to see what this creature can really do.' he pondered to himself apparently now alone on the old alders branch.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityGeneInc. Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Yuni's fingers carefully curled around Veg some so she knew he wouldn't fall off or anything and stood up, her smile bright but icy eyes serious. "Okie dokie artichokey! No touchy, no steppy and run like a bat outta Hell!" It appeared that her figure flashed in a sort of blur as she made a speedy leap to the closest patch of not-slimed grass, retreating to the trees in a hop-skotch sort of fashion. Once she was past the first line of plant life, the girl hopped up and tranversed in the branches. "I dunno if Oto's somewhere behind or if he wants to tango with the Hermaphrodite-Shink-Toad-Person... What do ya think, Mr. Veg?" Yuni didn't think going straight to the tavern was the smartest move, so she kind of zig-zagged through the woods to throw off Shink.
InsanityGeneInc.
InsanityGeneInc.

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 pm

though he was pretty secure in Yuni's grip Vegma held on for dear life not use to this kind of speed and movment all at once "....i dont know.....but ....right now she has the upper hand....she is near her element....and has the place covered with that slime ...if we can draw her out of those two things we might have a better chace" he shouted to make sure Yuni hear him "also........please ease up ....i'm getting motion sickness..." he grumbled thanking his luck that he had a light lunch

---------------------------------------

"ooooh....they ran away..." Shink pouted but she soon recovered with a smile "heh heh .....thats fine...he is the hunting type....he will be back" she said to herself as she kicked the corpes of her former form into the lake, tainting it with the body as it slowly sank to the bottom , a wide grin crossed her face "that will prove some enertianment for a latter time" she said to herself with a smile as she walk along the edge of the lake enjoying the night air
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

((Hm, so should I jump in or do you have plans? ))
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Una Von Stian Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 pm

((eh i can work with it either way so its up to you if ya want to jump in on this one or regroup ))
Una Von Stian
Una Von Stian

Spirit
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: