Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary

+6
Mar ~ Meg
Una Von Stian
DramaticWish
Sherogeth
EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer
Ruinily
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Sanctuary - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sanctuary

Post  Sherogeth Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

As he heard the wood of the chair ruthlessly beat against the planks on the floor The guilded cats eye immediately turned on the source. At first when he saw the finger pointed at him he stiffened slightly as the fur on the back of his neck stood up in wary defence, though when he heard which version of his name was used a shadow of curiosity darkened the amber eyes. The question seemed to be friendly as well, though the masked face didnt help him figure out the strangers identity. While toying with the idea of simply throwing aside the beings privacy and delving into whatever it was called a mind he replied with tones of light curiosity. 'Ay've been fine despite conflicts the universe insists on throwing at me. How've you been since we last met?' he queried hoping for a helpful answer.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Sherry
Masks Masks : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Yurei gave a sly smile under the mask as he heard sheggo's curious tones, he obviously didnt know who he was, but it shouldnt be hard to give away after a few hints. "Eh, ive been better, ive been worse, no randomly opening portals sucking me in nowadays though, which seems to be a good thing. I also have expanded on my blood-draining arsenal of magicks, some are a lot nicer than others though" he said while rolling up the sleeves on his duster, revaling his scarred arms. rows upon rows of trigrams were on his left arm, and his right arm was similar in the most part, but the way the scarrs were were eerily different. there were pentagrams speckled across his arm, but they were so small and numerous, it looked more like a disease than anything else, and the eery black coloring didnt help either. "got enough information there to take a guess that your voice before sounded more like you were asking a question than making a statement?"
(last line seems like its making less sense than how i had it planned out in my head now that its typed out....)
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem
Pet : Raven
Masks Masks : 84

Back to top Go down

Post  Janessa Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm

[center]~A bar? Here? You can role that out?~

There lay an offshoot under the churning tides of water. The dark offshoot was a tearing bulge of a dimension trying to open into the inlay of undercurrents of the ocean. The seams of the dimension wavered under the pressure being forced upon it from the other side.
As the dimensional pressure exuded itself, it finally tore open like a fresh wound. From it frothed the pithy goo of darkness curling like oil into the water of the ocean. A form that was curled up lolled out to waft up toward the surface of the tepid sea.
Meanwhile, the inky blackness faded. And the dimensional rip healed itself by bring together the wispy remains of its ebbing foggy strands to sew itself together seamlessly.
The small form came to the surface bobbing up and down like useless flotsam.
After much time lifelessly floating, it sharply twisted about to reveal its rounded sleek face.
The female seal barked a note of hesitance then started to wreath her way through the waters to the nearby shore. Her vague and distant vision could only make out the line of land but her body and senses were alight with its presence. The seal's silvery body and strong limbs coursed her through the waters with such natural grace she looked almost like a wave herself.
Her journey ended on the shore when she slid awkwardly on the sparsely weeded sandline.
The seal turned its round shiny head as if watching for any form of life.
When all seemed still, she scooted forward then lay down her domed skull against the sand and outstretched her stunted limbs. What ensued was nothing short of horrifying...
First off, her body started to look as if she was giving birth as her abdomen started to extend outward along with her sides. Next, the skin stretched up and up until it was terrifically noticeable that it was the indentation of finger under the rubberlike skin.
Finally, from the still puppet-like animal came a fresh tearing sound as the back of the animal tore open as the dimensional wound had done. But a light came with it, a glowing light, that covered the animal as something rose up from out of the great break.
There was first a sigh of air and the evanescent foamy glow dissipated. A woman stood nude above the seal skin wearing her creamy flesh like it was brand new. Jazz ran her slender fingers over her arms acutely aware how much sharply her senses were outside of the cocoon-like seal skin.
Jazz clucked at the skin as she bent over to lift up the cool soft drape of magick. Tucking it under her arm to carry it like a towel her amber eyes scanned the coastline for a proper sign of shrubbery where she could hide her skin.
A smile twisted over her round face and her straight long black hair wisped over her shoulders as she walked the new ground. Her walk wasn't graceful since it was halted by a limp but her slender body and narrow hips distracted from that.
Thinking to herself, she made a mental list. Clothes. Shelter. Sustinence.
Jazz found the hiding place in the woods not mentioning even to herself where it was hidden then sauntered off to find a place where she could be. And soon the tavern came into sight, her larger than life eyes taking in the view of the building with a pleasing look.
She said to herself, genially, "this could be it."

Janessa

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Devy
Masks Masks : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Janessa Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

~no reply tonight?~

Janessa

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 pm

(You want to rp with me?)

Female
Admin's Emblem
Pet : Scorpy
Masks Masks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Janessa Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

~Its alright. I have to get going. Its time to take my brother to daycamp now. Good morning though! Bye!~

Janessa

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm

((I think we can do whatever we want, we had a fun naked scene earlier... Sorry about the slow reply other stuff got to me first... ))

The amber eyes looked slightly confused towards the stranger and his odd speech. Speaking with a slow slightly patronizing tone he said, 'aye, ay asked a question which you answered. Maybe all that ink is going to your head mate.' He said with a light grin mentioning the mess on the guys arms. However as he gave the arm a double glance he saw it didnt look like a tattoo gone badly wrong, the markings were too rough and the skin was torn around them. They were scars and occult patterns mixed together in one mash, though he was trying not to stare and pick out ones he knew Sherogeth couldnt help wondering what that mesh of scars and pentagrams would do to a person. 'Kinda reminds me of someone ay used to call dragon boy.' he remarked randomly to himself thinking back to the unusual patterns he had seen on the boys arms. He thoughtfully sipped the rest of the whiskey in the glass and a black tipped ear flicked as he gazed aimlessly at the doorway.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

"Hey, you hit the nail on he head, although i do believe it was just you who called me dragon boy" he said with a sly grin. He hooked his thumb under his mask and peeled it away, which made a strange noise, it was the sound of his flesh peeling away from the steel mask. He had attached it to his face so it couldnt be removed unless he wanted it to. He took a moment, and took a breath of fresh air before opening his emerald green eyes and glancing over at sheggo again. "you would think one would recognise his son-in-law, neh?" he gave a short chucle before speaking again "oh well, its not like I'm going to hold anything against you.... so, how has mother been doing?"
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Janessa Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Jazz approached the building cautiously. And to her surprise, she found the architecture to be breathtaking. Her full lips pursed as she browsed around the tavern. She gave a full once over on every side to take in every shingle window and brick. Amber eyes, like doll's eyes, pleasingly shifted to the front door that beckoned to her like a siren's call.
Her voice cooed lullingly, "And who am I do leave curiosity dangling from a scarlet cord?"
Jazz' long legs carried her forward through the wooden door. The heavy door didn't even remotely whine under the pressure of her pushing. She pushed it fully open and sashayed in. Her awkward steps stopped.
There was a daft look on her face as one who has woken from a miraculous dream.
She utterly drank in the room around her. It was so old world to her. Almost like home. The beams of thick wood on the ceiling. The whitewash walls with ensconced lights, dim yet flowering with light. The welcome and warm fireplace begging for a sitter to come, to embellish it with breathing company.
Jazz caught hold off her breath which she didn't realize was held. Strangers stood at the bar, an odd lot. Immediately, she felt that daft look start to creep up over her face. Jazz didn't know what they were.
It was no time to ogle. The woman had just sauntered into the tavern and was unclothed.
"Excuse me, sirs, would you happen to know where one might find the means to dress?', she spoke as if unashamed while wrapping one arm around her midsection and clasping her fingers to her right forearm.

Janessa

Female
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Saji stirred in bed and got up swiftly. Her hair was disheveled mess that looked oddly natural and velvety. Scooting up onto her feet, she pulled her naggy tunic off and went around Sheggo's room looking for something different to wear besides a damned tunic. Saji pulled one of the yellowy button up shirts and put it on. Conjuring a pair of black and yellow undies, she slipped them on and wandered out of Sheggo's room. Then down the stairs she descended into the bar. Her venomous green eyes fell upon three people, first a certain cat, then her smaller son, Yurei, and then one other.... someone new. Arching an eyebrow, she noticed the girl was bare except the hair on her head. Saji slowed down on the stairs, stepping like a feline or predator. "Well, I have something I could give you to wear..." At the bottom of the steps, she laid one slender hand on a curved hip and almost posed with her legs open and her lips pursed to the side. Her langourous gaze fell on the feline man at the bar giving a long look up and down his form with what looked like hunger then back at the girl. "What say you?"

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherogeth Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Sherogeth started a casual reply to his adopted son, 'she's pretty good for her, just a little tired at the moment ay...' then his eyes widened and his jaw stopped in midair along with his frozen words as a naked girl strolled into his view. His oval pupils stared in disbelief at the woman for a moment as his mind ran through a variety of why a naked girl would be there. Was she an illusion? He didnt think it was one of his if she was. Had someone nearby been making trouble again? He doubted that since she didnt seem to have a scratch on her. Then as the faint scent of the ocean and something familiar caught his nose a vague frown creased his brow. She couldnt be, he hadnt seen a selkie about in centuries. However the puzzled look was quickly blown away as a voice he hadnt been expecting caused him to whip around. The whiskey glass that had been held loosely in the gloved had now slipped too far down, he knew he was going to drop it and quickly brought up the other hand to catch the bottom of the vessel. But the rebellious quarter full glass refused to be caught by the hasty and suddenly clumsy hands, it shot forwards, skidded across the wooden counter then flew away on the floor where it finally landed with a smug sharp crash. A dark orange blush flooded the cat mans tawny face as a vicious swear was hurled at the disobedient glass before he looked up at his enticing wife standing at the bottom of the stairs in one of his cheery shirts. Now an air of awkwardness settled over the bar as the two revealing women stood in what seemed to be a silent stand off. Fearing what might happen if a spark hit the tense atmosphere Sherogeth started to swiftly walk towards Saji, an appealing arm spread out to take her seductive form in as he reached her. 'How charitable of you Saji, though ay hope you're not offering out my shirts to everyone.' Though his tone was light and playful there was a fearing quaver shivering among the words. From past experiences he knew having a wife, him and a strange naked women in the same room was never a good idea.
Sherogeth
Sherogeth

Male
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurei Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 pm

"Tired huh? well, i guess we all have our off days i suppose." he glanced up from his position on the floor at the nekkid newcomer unphazed. He had melted people, torn them limb from limb, and disemboweled people before, nudity was nothing so special.Before he said anything else though, his left eye started changing color, from blue, to black, to orange to red, looking through the different spectrums. After satifying himself with the scan of the newcomer he actually spoke. "I'm sure Saji there has something to borrow, otherwise I'm sure i could make something..." he muttered before snapping his fingers, causing the mess sheggo had just made to be soaked through the floorboards, glass and all.
Yurei
Yurei

Male
Normal Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressSajiTheBladeDancer Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

((Dead bar... maybe we should start over....))

Female
Admin's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8