Loreuna Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building.

5 posters

Go down

Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building. Empty Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building.

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

I would absolutely love to show my r.p.ing skills around here, and just focus on that. Luna and i go way back, and i have always wanted to r.p. with her.

That's all i guess.

-eddylee

eddylee

Male
Pet : Foxy
Masks Masks : 38

Back to top Go down

Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building. Empty Re: Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building.

Post  Fayte Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 pm

May i be the first to say, Welcome &

WTF i am not mentioned....-Didn't feel the love.-

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 895

Back to top Go down

Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building. Empty Re: Ladies and gentlemen, eddy lee has just entered the building.

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Also, i consider fayte a really good friend, and i look forward to r.p.ing with him!

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayte Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 pm

¬_¬ That seems so forced...

Anyway, Welcome to this place that i fail to remember the name of!

I hope you have fun here and that we can all forge a mighty roleplaying community!

Fayte

Spirit
Normal Emblem
Pet : Rocky
Masks Masks : 895

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi Eddy! Cheery I think most people have guessed I'm Luna, and I suppose we should get the rping going at some point then. XD
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem
Pet : Blacky
Masks Masks : 1375

https://felkyo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Ummmm, i'm still getting use to this site, but i'm ready to do some r.p.ing. I missed ya loops, can't wait to r.p.

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Lol same here, I think the sites not too bad, if you have any suggestions to make it easier then I'd like to know.
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm just a noob here loops, i already am rather impressed by how good it looks now. So i probably won't offer up to many suggestions, anything you make, i already know is going to be epic anyways. Damn, i remember you telling me, you were making a website years ago, it feels good to be here, and i'm ready to r.p.

Of course i may have to talk to fayte about us writing one togethor and stuff. Damn, this website is cool.

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Haha thanks, if its not epic then its not good enough!! I'd be happy to jump into a rp you two come up with. Cheery
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I'm trying to get fayte to carry one over from h.e. It's called when world's collide, and it's brilliant.

I want to do that one. But it's your guys call.

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeh sure, though I dont know if I should try and post a profile now, I'm getting a bit tired and it is late... shall I post one tomorrow or will it be too late?
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm doing mine now, I don't want to keep you awake, so we could always r.p. some other time, but i really want to do when world's collide, so please make a character sheet when you have time loops.

Last edited by eddylee on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruinily Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm

yeh I definitely want to do it. Cheery If I get hit by inspiration I'll post a profile, but my brain feels like jelly at the moment... I should be able to make one early tomorrow. Spirited
Ruinily
Ruinily
Admin

Female
Ruinily's Emblem

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Sounds like a plan, I look forward to r.ping with you and fayte.

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Berth Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Hey Eddy!!
Berth
Berth

Female
Normal Emblem
Pet : Stag
Masks Masks : 213

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Berth <3... I like this site, we need to r.p. together too!

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bambinsanity Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Heey Eddy! Nice to have you heere, dude. Content

(Also I was Elven.Wisp if you remember? Cheery)
bambinsanity
bambinsanity

Female
Normal Emblem
Masks Masks : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  eddylee Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Of course I remember you, you're on my msn, but we never talk. Unhappy

It's good to hear from you.

eddylee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum